Gifts

• Trinity's gift is invisibility

Prologue —

• She can only use it for periods of time in need and use it when she's saved energy.

— Twilight —

• Trinity only used her invisibility for classes and when it's crowded but she uses it wisely. To make sure nobody sees her disappear.

New Moon —

• Her gift becomes more powerful, she can make items disappear with her and use it for long periods of time.

— Eclipse —

• It's developed to if she touches someone or something she can either project it to disappear at will or by feeling.

— Breaking dawn —

•Trinity's gift of invisibility has granted her force fields that are invisible and will help her throughout battles. (Credits to the incredibles)

 (Credits to the incredibles)

• Luis' gift is aura

— Prologue —

• Luis could strike fear into the hearts of others with struggles.

Twilight —

• His gift allows him to make himself terrifying to the eye. Mostly effective against humans.

— New moon —

• Luis' gift lets him detect aura in any human or immortal while also projecting any type of aura (a comfortable aura etc.)

— Eclipse —

• Now he may change auras to get the upper hand on his opponents.

— Breaking dawn —

• Luis is capable to change a whole human or thing's being by a look without effort.