Welcome (Back) to ONC Fun!

Hello and welcome (back) to the chaos that is "Eliza does ONC!" where I write too many novellas and we all have an exceptionally good time. Whether you're completely new or you've been here from the start or anything in between, welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by my story. ♥ 

In this evening's episode, we have 'a story that walked into my head ready made' which sounds really easy, EXCEPT I'd been pouring over the prompts for hours at that point and someone in a writing group I'm in shared this one and I said "I'd make this one a comedy and people would love it!" 

Well, it evolved from there. So Christmas at the Cabin is definitely not a comedy. I am writing it, though, so I'm pretty sure there will be some hilarious moments. But I hope it's a unique take on the prompt I've chosen, which is: 

13. "You were at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and now you are running for your life!"

There's grumpy-sunshine, a control freak needing to relinquish control and an opportunity for only one bed -- we'll see how it goes. Definite forced proximity and a lot of banter. Plus a little more spice than my usual. Which is still not a lot. No one get too excited here. It's still closed door. 

If you're interested in being notified when new chapters of this book are available, you can add it to your library or follow me authorelizasolares (or both) so you won't miss anything! I'd also be most grateful if you'd consider adding this book to your public reading lists to help other readers find it. 

I hope you love these two and their drama as much as I already do. They're walking around in my head rent free and I can't wait to share. 

Eliza. 

P.S. I have many other works on my profile authorelizasolares and you can also find the other novellas I'm working on for ONC this year. However many that turns out to be. I also will shortly have a reading list of other ONC entries available for your viewing pleasure. 

~ * ~ Blurb ~ * ~

Determined and quick thinking, Amelia Conti is okay on her own. She's also an expert in outdoor sports.

So when her boss offers her the winter hike of a lifetime, she says yes even before she knows who she'll be guiding. Or how much it will pay.

If she'd taken the time to research the man who bought the last-minute premium tour, a demanding CEO named Damien Serrano, she might have reconsidered her answer. Well, maybe not. It is an absurd amount of money.

He's grumpy to her sunshine, Christmas-lover to her Christmas dread, and the kind of man used to getting what he wants. Arrogance might work in a boardroom, but on the side of a mountain in the middle of winter, it's a hazard.

If Damien can't learn to relinquish some control, they might not make it to the end of the hike alive. But everything comes to a head when an unexpected weather event pushes them even closer together. Water meets fire and something has to give.

The question is, who will bend first?

~ * ~ * ~ 

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my story! I can't wait to get started.

Are you an outdoor sports kind of person or an inside watching movies kind of person or both? 

Anyone else working on this prompt? Or know of a story that's using it? Let me know here or in a DM; I'd love to check out other authours' works!