Thanks & What to Read Next!

Hello, there! Thank you so much for reading my Christmas novella for this year's ONC. I hope you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it. These two really were a joy to write and I've had a blast getting to share them (and Bee and Atlas) with all of you. 

If you liked this story, I have a bunch of other ones on my profile authorelizasolares where you'll find a variety of romantic and comedic fiction. Once again, thanks so much for reading! 

~ * ~ * ~ 

If you loved the Christmas vibes in this one, you'll probably love Under Chateau Lights: A Sweet Romance Novel, Friends-to-Lovers, Fake Dating, Meddling Mother

Hopelessly single Julie pretends to date her friend Christian in order to get her mother off her case during the family Christmas trip. But while she's there, she runs into Ronan Tremblay, the only man she's ever loved. Going from zero dates to juggling two men at once might just be more than Julie can handle.

If you want more Forced Proximity, may I suggest Runaway Fiances: A Sweet Romance Novella, Strangers-to-Lovers, Royalty/Nobility, Forced Proximity, Marriage of Convenience

In historical Spain, two strangers manage to escape engagements they don't want. Pretending to be married gives him purpose and her protection. But it won't be enough to evade their powerful fathers for long.

And if you loved the Rivals to Lovers vibes, you should check out Roatan Plunge: A Sweet Romance Novel, Rivals-to-Lovers, Soccer / Sports Romance, Forced Proximity

When broke and almost-evicted Lorena has to try to turn her floundering blog into a prosperous writing career, she has no choice but to write about her least favourite soccer star, Oscar Calderon. But she soon finds herself in Roatan for her best friend's wedding, rescued from a near drowning by the very man she has sworn to detest. And things get even more complicated when they have to work together to make sure the wedding goes off without a hitch.