1. Blitzø's little secret

Notes:

⚠️ READ ME! ⚠️

This work is an Age regression
/Classification fic. So there will be things such as Diapers and their usage, pacifiers, cribs, bottles, exc.

But there will also be cursing and talking about sex when characters are out of headspace, and it also mentions some trauma. (Any future trigger warnings will be added to chapter notes if needed.)

Age regression itself is not sexual, it's a coping mechanism.

If you have a problem with any of this, you can click away.

"I'm just saying, the classification thing is kinda pointless, it has never benefitted anyone." Loona says.

"What about littles? They can't take care of themselves." Millie argues.

These two have been debating this since they got back from a mission. Blitzø had no idea what started it, but he was curious to hear their opinions on the matter.

"Who says they can't? Most of them aren't even like that eighty precent of the time, In fact, some of them are adopted by assholes who force them to be little all the time." Loona argues.

"That's actually true." Moxxie says. "I wouldn't say it benefits no one, but it doesn't really define who you really are or what you're good at. I mean, I was classified a babysitter initially. As you can see that absolutely determined my future." Moxxie says sarcastically.

"Well, I don't know, Mox. You certainly are good at stopping anything fun from happening." Blitzø says.

Moxxie growls at him while loona laughed.

"Well, I was classified a guardian with caregiver tendencies." Millie says. "I'd say that suits me pretty well."

"Well, yeah. But I was labeled a caregiver." Loona explains, which surprised M&M. "Yeah, exactly my point. The stupid center made me re-take it over a hundred times."

"I don't blame them. I've seen you kick a baby." Moxxie says.

"What was your classification, Blitzø?" Millie asks.

"Oh, I'm a Neutral." Blitzø answers softly.

"There's no way that's true." Moxxie says.

Blitzø raises an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's just- that's too normal for you!" Moxxie explains.

"As hard as it is to believe, it's true." Blitzø says. "I can give you the stupid papers to prove it."

Millie looked over Blitzø suspiciously. "You cheated on the test, didn't you?"

"Oh please, why does everyone always assume that?" He asks. "It's not like i could've just found someone selling the answers outside the building or some shit, even if I wanted to. I wasn't exactly mr popular, so I didn't have a lot of connections." Blitzø explains.

Past, Blitzo age: 15

"Why are you guys so worked up about this? It's a fucking personality test. There's no right or wrong." Barbie, his twin sister explains as they're walking to the classification center. It was finally time for them to find out what kind of freaks they really were.

Blitzo scoffs. "Yeah, sure, just a personality test unless you're classified a caregiver and people think you're 'too soft' for jobs that make you any kind of actual money."

"I don't think YOU will have to worry about that." Barbie says, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, and no one will hire you if you're classified a little." Fizzarolli explains. "You'd have to be adopted...and if you're like Blitzo, you just wouldn't get adopted at all-"