Chapter 9: Stolas the caregiver Pt 2

Blitzø woke up in Stolas's arms. He was bigger again, and could easily put two and two together.

He fucking regressed in front of Stolas!

Fuck.

He tried to release Stolas's grasp on him, but he it was kinda impossible.

"Stolas?" He called out, tapping on the bird's shoulder to wake him up.

Stolas's eyes open and look down at the imp. "Oh, you're awake." Stolas says, letting go of Blitzø to rub the sleep from all four of his eyes. "Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah..." The Imp sighs. "I'm fine."

"How are you feeling?" The prince asks.

Blitzø shrugs, scooting away from Stolas anxiously. "M'fine. Like I said."

"Are you...um, older, now?" Stolas asks, hesitantly.

"I guess." Blitzø shrugs again.

"So, you are a regressor then?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø was embarrassed, he can't believe he actually admitted it. He turned away from Stolas, bringing his knees closer and hugging them.

"Blitzø, please talk to me; I know I push a lot of boundaries with you, but it's only because I care. I would never intentionally hurt you, ever; or tell anyone about this." He promised.

Blitzø thinks about it, then he nods. "Yeah...I am. I don't normally- in front of other people.... Actually ever."

"I figured that." Stolas says. "Do your friends or family know? Your employees? Your daughter?"

Blitzø shakes his head. "No, normally I can hide it pretty well. honestly don't know what's going on with me."

Stolas looks at him, listening. Trying so hard restrain himself from asking a million questions about it- how has he never slipped in front of anyone else? Did Stolas do a good job? How old was regressed Blitzø? He has to know! But he doesn't want to overwhelm him! So, he settles on asking only one question: "What made you slip?"

Blitzø Thought about it...could he tell Stolas the reason? Should he?

He doesn't remember much of what happened at all... but the single word of endearment Stolas had used was all he could think about.

'Starlight.'

Of all the things to fucking call him!

"I don't- I don't know." Blitzø lies.

He can't trust anyone, he should've lied to Stolas the first place.

Nothing good ever came from people knowing...

Blitzo, past {Age 15}:

Blitzo slowly made his way to his parents side of the tent, he couldn't believe he was actually doing this.

"Blitzo, is everything alright?" Tilla, his mother asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just need to talk to dad for a second." He explains.

"Blitzo..." Tilla crossed her arms.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cause any problems, I just need to talk to him about what happened, a simple explanation, you don't have to worry about it." Blitzo says.

Tilla still wasn't convinced, she raised an eyebrow to show Blitzo that she was serious; now was certainly not the time to piss off Cash.

"I saw barbie smoking earlier, you may want to check on her to make sure she's okay." Blitzo tells her.