013. (i'm here)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN [irl]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
[irl]

"i'm here"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TW: mild SA, panic attack

today they decided to have dinner at a restaurant and just just do whatever after that.
when they arrived, a boy who was probably around their age took them to a table and ordered their drinks.

"so, what are we doing after this?" ace asked to the group, who had no idea of what was the answer to that. "i don't even know, let's just do nothing" sophia thought out loud, everyone agreeing to just walk in la at night after they were done.

"are you guys ready to order?" the boy appeared next to flor, who was sitting at the corner of the table. she could feel his lingering gaze on her, suddenly regretting the shirt she chose to wear. a tank top that was cropped and some low waist jeans, making her body more revealed than flor was usually used to. normally she wouldn't wear something like that but madi said she looked amazing and she just couldn't say no to nice people.

after everyone ordered, the boy turned to her. "can you give me your number?" he straight up asked, not even thinking about asking if he could have it in the first place. "uhm, no thank you" she replied, trying to be as nice as possible. looking away from him and the way he kept looking up and down.

"oh, i'll just leave then" he said before walking away, clearly wanting to show how angry he was. flor felt so uncomfortable, she hated the way he looked at her. "i'm going to the bathroom real quick" she said quickly before walking off. missing the way the boy cautiously followed behind her.

after she was done she opened the door to the bathroom but was pushed back in harshly by someone. flor stumbled her way back in, slightly hitting her back with the wall, realizing the boy from earlier was pinning her against the wall. "bro what are you doing-" she was cut off by his lips on hers, flor immediately pushed him away. "what the fuck is wrong with you. get off of me" flor said as she tried to push him. failing because of the strong grip he had on her waist. she winced as tears started to form in her eyes, not knowing how to get out of this situation.

"how i'm gonna enjoy this" the boy mumbled to himself before letting go of her waist, flor seeing a bruise forming immediately as he started to play with the hem of her pants. flor let out a sob, she felt so vulnerable. she wanted to move with everything in her but it was like her body couldn't. frozen in place in shock of what was happening. he brought one of his hands back to her waist, just incase she tried to escape. using the other to try and remove her pants.