CHAPTER FOUR

Claire set the blade up to her mouth before licking a drop of blood. A wild devious smirk slid across her face.

"You're one weird chick.." Lennox stared, as he wanted to look away from the sight in-front of him but felt as if that would be a mistake.

"Come on big man. We don't want our poor boy Enzo waiting." She slipped her hand through the bloody masculine fingers of Lennox. As they head back through the halls, Lennox could feel the aura of not a feminine woman but python. It was like he was the only one taking precaution wether that was her or their surroundings.

"Are you even into women? It pains me not to feel that you are not showing attraction to me. Wether that being on your expression of your face or of your pants. Do you find me beautiful Lennox?"

He was caught off guard, as his whole body tensed up even more.

"All women are beautiful, why would I fall for someone like man who are full of themselves. You are quite gorgeous yourself, miss Claire. Yet, you'd be even more attractive if you didn't carry that blade up your sleeve." Lennox kept his gaze straight at the doors they came through. A change in her expression as Claire was almost staring into his soul. As a response, she let out a short giggle, before loosening her grip on his hand.

The two had made it out, reaching Enzo as he stood there by the bathrooms.

"Are you both alright?" Enzo raised an eyebrow, searching for any possible wound on their bodies but it was just blood. It hurt him inside knowing that their target probably had kids and family back at home. There was now nothing he could do but stand still.

Kai cut through the ear set, interrupting once again.

"Claire, was the execution a success? Anyone hurt in the process?"

"Positive and negative sir Kai~" She responded in high spirits.

"Did you guys clean up?" Enzo's mind slipped and was concerned that left over evidence would cause a threat.

"Places like these give up those investigations. I doubt we are the only people here tonight that took someone's life." Lennox stated.

"Good. I will have the driver swing around back." Kai soon switched off his mic, giving an annoying shuffle sound.

Enzo and them started to move toward the entry way, slowing down at a commotion.

"YER A GOD DAMN CHEATER!" An older man slammed his hands down onto the game table.

"Sir- P-please calm down or we will have to kick you out."

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do!" The man pulled out a gun, shoving it into the helper's face. Tears started to swell up in her eyes. And was clear the guards wouldn't react as fast due to the current of the crowd. Even Lennox couldn't stop someone right next to him from saving an innocent.

Enzo grabbed the man's wrist that held the weapon, and slammed him down into the table, wrapping his arm backwards so he couldn't move.

"Are you okay ma'am?" Enzo smiled softly, keeping a death grip on the old bastard in-front of him.

"Y-yes. Thank you." She hugged herself in fear. So much was happening in just a few seconds.

"I'll hand it all from here kid." It was the police from before with red crazy hair and sunglasses. From the closer eye, his hat covered most of his head. Was he just over thinking things? Or did he really have wolf ears? Nah that's a crazy thing to even consider. Enzo thought.

"Yeah go ahead." He nodded. It didn't even hit him what he just did. Throwing his life into danger. To save a single stranger.

Right as the police apprehended the guy, Lennox grabbed onto Enzo with irritation.

"Don't be pulling that shit ever again. You could've hurt yourself." 

"Yeah... Sorry." He was still too focused on the scene that just happened as Lennox was pulling him away.

"How heroic of you~ Little Enzo wants to play super hero. How cute~!" Claire hummed, as they made their way out of the Casino.

Everyone had got back safely. Claire parted her way with her small red car. Enzo went to go shower to reflect on life. Lennox. Well, Lennox went to go on a walk in the city. He pulled out his lighter, trying to light his cigar.

"Damnit! It's out!" He threw the lighter on the ground in frustration. The sound of a bell from a door caught his attention. He had realized he was in-front of the bar from the night before. Lennox huffed, before heading inside.

Lennox enjoyed this bar as no one ever really came to it, yet someone was there. Some sort of short business guy. A white sleeved shirt with a black tie. He also seemed to be Mexican from Lennox's eye.

He sat down a seat away, keeping his eyes straight forward.

"The regular sir?" The bartender asked with a smile.

Lennox nodded, returning the expression. He couldn't help to side eye the other person in the room due to him mumbling to himself. He was caught off guard as now they were sharing eye contact.

"You look.. like you'd work for rich company..HIc- Must be nice..." He slurred his words. As his head was low to the table, one hand keeping it from touching.

"Heh- Well I wouldn't say that." Lennox looked away, starting to sweat.

"HIC-! Y-You big masculine guysss! get whatever you wannnt!"

"What are you even saying-?" Lennox started to get weirded out and he didn't really wanna get stuck with this guy.

"Just asss I said.. Mm.. Y-you handsome guys and such-" He pointed.

For a big masculine guy, like what this man was saying, didn't know how to take that compliment. Lennox blushed awkwardly, not even noticing that this guy was coming closer.

He tilted his head, squinting his eyes at Lennox, before pulling on the collar of his shirt. Lennox slowly grabbed onto the other guy's wrist not really knowing what was happening, but god was he tiny. Maybe even more fragile than a girl. Each time he stared into his brown eyes, it was like a inescapable trap.

"Who youu? HIC-"

"It's.. Lennox."

"What a F-funny name..."

"You are?"

"Javier, or Mm..in your wwway, Xavier."

As they've been talking this whole time, they were now an inch away. Was strong masculine Lennox really being taken advantage of by a small fragile drunk male? Yep, and he knew exactly what was happening next. A peck on the lips. Soft.

He couldn't believe it. There was no way. Lennox wasn't gay. That's what he, himself, thought anyway.

"Help me.. T-take my mind off things.. Yea..?"Javier whispered.

Lennox was captured. There was nothing he could do to stop himself. He grabbed onto the random he met at a bar, or Javier's wrist and pulled him into the bathroom.

The bartender? He just ignored what he just witnessed and cleaned up.