001

*I use manga and manhwa interchangeably even though I am aware there is a difference between the 2

*I use manga and manhwa interchangeably even though I am aware there is a difference between the 2. Manga is Japanese and Manhwa is korean. Yes, I am aware. Habits are however hard to change hence, deal with it. :)

~

Just like any other cliche "I got isekai'd into the world of the novel I was reading" story, for some reason, someway, and somehow you died. To be quite frank with you, I don't care enough to give you a silly or tragic death.

There are only a few things that are important from your previous life in this new life of yours. These things are that you have read the manga "Father I Don't Want This Marriage!", you didn't have the most fortunate life and you are an utter Simp for Duke Floyen.

Now that the background information has been settled, it is time for your introduction into the new world and life you will be living. Forget all your worries and regrets from your previous life and put your trust in me to give you a much better life in this story.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

One morning, you were woken up by an unknown kind looking lady. She kept referring to you as "Lady Arabella" and as you observed your surroundings of a fancy looking bedroom with an unusually large bed, you realised

"Oh shit I didn't get to eat Mcdonalds for one last time before I died."

Wow, what a tragedy!

Okay to be more serious, you realised that "This is not my bedroom..." and then you begin to process the new situation you're in as a group of young ladies dressed in maid costumes carry you into a fancy bath tub.

A group of strangers carrying you wasn't as terrifying as them stripping you naked, preparing you for your bath only for you to realise that your body is that of a 9 year old.

You desperately wanted to scream but the only noise that slipped out of your mouth was a strained frog-like croak. The sore dryness of your throat suddenly dawns upon you and instead of screaming like you intended to, you started coughing violently.

The group of young ladies around you started being more concerned for you and they advised you to, "My Lady! Please don't try to push yourself too much! The doctor said you have a throat infection!".

So, because of this darn cough and sore throat you won't be able to speak for at least the next few days. Perfect. That means you will be forced to accept and understand your new life in silence for the next few days.

You may be cursing at me right now, for putting you through this cruel shit but I don't care because every little detail contributes to the beautiful plot I've specially planned for you my beloved, beautiful and respected reader.

For the next few days, you've been haunted by your own thoughts and have learnt quite a lot of your new identity in this new world and life of yours.

You've been reincarnated into the body of 9 year old Lady Arabella Lennox. She is the younger sister of an almost insignificant side character from the Manga, Father I Don't Want This Marriage, named Marquis Lennox Chang Jung-baek in the future.