Chapter Twenty

Warning: Highly explicit content in this chapter. Please read with caution.

After they had supper and Sebastian went to sleep, Aurora allowed Ryder to have his way with her one last time that night. She considered it to be a parting gift to him and just this once she pretended to enjoy every minute of it.

He was standing in front of her before she could batter an eyelash already, naked and exposed to her, beneath the light of the moon as he ambled towards her like a predator.

She lay flat on her back, steeling herself for what he was about to do to her when she saw him take out the same fluffy pink handcuffs she'd found in the bottom of his draw the other day and felt her heart seize in her chest.

"How would you like me to tie you up tonight, baby girl?"

Aurora felt her heart sink at the thought of having to go through with playing out one of his sick twisted fantasies tonight.

Moving in for the kill, Ryder leaned over her and grabbed both her arms in an almost like gentle fashion. He began handcuffing her hands in place. He pinned them above her head, rendering her helpless and completely at his mercy, just like the way he liked it.

"I promise, I won't hurt you, baby," he kept whispering in her ear the whole time."I just want you to lay there and let me give you orgasm, after orgasm, tonight. I wanna make you regret the day, you ever wanted to meet my brother, or any man for that matter."

After he kissed every square inch of her body and assaulted her womanhood, over and over again, driven with this insatiable need to lick her clean every time, he sprawled on top of her. Within seconds, her body jerked forward as soon as he thrust into her dry opening.

The thick nylon material from the sleeping bag kept continuously digging into her back, the harder he pounded into her.

She couldn't help thinking of the unborn child she could be carrying inside her and cried so hard that it would have been impossible for him not to notice.

Usually, Ryder would pay no attention to her emotions getting the better of her, when he mercilessly fucked her, but as soon he heard her crying, he immediately stopped what he was doing and removed the handcuffs off her.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he soothed, prying her soaking wet hair out of her eyes, drenched from all the crying." Did I hurt you?"

She gazed into his eyes, lost and utterly desolate as he lay there spread out on top of her, with his thick, fully erect cock still buried deep inside her. She started to weep again until her body went into convulsions she had no control over.

"Oh, god, Jesus, baby girl, I am so sorry, if I hurt you," he coaxed, grabbing strands of her hair as he ran his fingers down her wet cheeks. " I just wanted to try somethin' different with you tonight and thought you would have enjoyed it. I am sorry I put those handcuffs on you. I won't do it again; I promise."

Her eyes widened when he slung the handcuffs over his shoulder as if he no longer had any desire to use them on her any more. He looked at her and started caressing the back of her cheek again, with his calloused fingers as if he could almost read her mind and knew how she felt.

"You know, I should be thankin' my brother, " he announced out of nowhere, wiping the pool of sweat from his temples, exerted from the intense round they just had.

"And why is that?" she nervously gulped.

" Because he gave me you."

Upon saying that, he gripped her chin, with his thumb and started staring deeply into her eyes while thrusting into her again, but his movements had been less, strenuous and forceful and than they were before.