Chapter:- 52

Writer's POV

Neil dropped a file on his desk, and leaned back to his chair. His piercing gaze never left the sight of woman standing straight in front of him with her hands lock at her back in at-ease position.

"Have a look, Ms. Khan." Neil orders making Sophia squints her eyes on file.

She picked it, and introduction page made her smirk and amused, not shocked.

Sophia Roman Angello, the runaway mafia princess.

She turns the several pages, and her smirk grew bigger with the detailed information of her life, of her family; of her past life which she left behind and ran away.

"It took you thirteen years to figure out about the 'original' Sophia, Mr. Khanna." Sophia whispers as she place the file back on the table of Neil's cabin.

"Explain." That's all Neil demanded with his cold voice.

She begins to tell her short story which ended up her here.

"My mother is daughter of India's most lethal mafia gang- Sinha's, to whom Desai's pulled down fifteen years ago. Ariha Sinha married to Roman, the heir of Angello's mafia gang which is now leading mafia of America to get a good grip on the mafia world by merging to most powerful gangs. Ariha Roman Angello gave birth to four childrens, and I am the eldest. Something happened in my family, which I didn't liked so I ran away." Sophia informs while keeping her words short and enough to understand.

"Then?"

"Everything what is written in this file is true." She shrugs.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?" Neil asks coldly.

"Because you never asked me. Plus, I ran away from that life so why would I bring it into light." Sophia sighs as she pulls out her phone, "--I am no threat to you, boss. Atleast to Avni."

Neil raised his right brow in amusement, "Who else knows about you?"

"My husband- Ali."

"You know right, your families are searching for you from years." Neil says as he plays with round hand globe.

"I know. But they'll never find me until I want them to find me." She says.

"What if they find you, just the way I did?"

"I haven't thought about it right now, but I assure you that no one will get affect by my connection with mafia." Sophia glance towards the broad Delhi City before turning her eyes back to her boss, "How were you able to find out about me suddenly?" She questions making Neil smirk.

"Rahi is dead." His whispers in his throaty and guttural voice.

Sophia inhales a deep breath. This was enough for her to understand that how Neil got to know about her, "He gave me some key information."

"Desai's got to know he revealed some secrets about them, and on asking to whom he passed; Rahi said he passed the information to Sinha's instead of your name which is technically right, and this is how we get to know about you." Neil continued.