Questions?

>Hi, Vi ;)<

Is this guy serious right now? And that damn smiley face right there. I might be desperate, but not that desperate.

>Hi, Reed. What's up?<

Damn me.

>You were suddenly gone yesterday. We were not able to finish our conversation.<

Is he freaking serious right now? He did want to end our conversation, aka almost kiss, after fucking Brianna against his car? Nope. Leaving him on read is the least he deserves.

>What are you up to right now? Free to grab some coffee?<

Who would even consider grabbing coffee with him?

The picture of Jacob being balls deep in Brianna's pussy flashed down my memory lane and did not trigger the reaction out of my body that I would prefer, or rather any kind of reaction that did not end up heating up a certain spot between my legs. Call me Joe Goldberg, I guess, because this is not normal.

>Sure, how about John's in an hour? Have to head home first.<

Damn me!

Surrender is obviously only for the weak, and I feel very empowered by writing a guy back who tried to kiss me and fucks another person 10 minutes after. I am now officially "that girl."

>Alright! See you at 2, then.<

"Who are you texting with that smile on your face? You only have that face when talking to Declan. What is he up to?"

"No, just Tamah sending me memes. You know how funny she is."

"Yeah, right."

I was chilling, again in clothes out of James's closet, on the couch in the main living room. He was standing in the entrance with two cups of coffee and a package of cookies under his arm. After putting everything on the table next to the couch, he stood right behind me, trying to take a look at the meme Tamah supposedly sent.

"Gimme that."

That fucker had some nerve. He grabbed my phone and was already on the way to the kitchen before I could even react. What kind of fifth-grade shit is going on right now?

"Give it back, James, right now. Since when are we doing shit like this?"

"You're meeting up with Reed!?"

I snatched my phone out of his hand. That's none of his business anyway.

"That's none of your business!"

"You lied right to my face, Vi."

"Still none of your business!"

"Since when is your business not my business as well anymore?"

"Since you're trying to dictate my business with Jacob Reed."

"Vianna, he fucked Bri against the car not even 24 hours ago. Who wouldn't be against it? Ask Tamah, then, and let's see what she has to say about your 'business' with Jacob, the manwhore Reed."

He pulled the "full name" card and used a slur.

"Don't pull Tamah into this. I dare you."

"Or what?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes, how about you? Are you serious right now? He literally banged a girl last night after he tried to kiss you."

"How do you know that he tried to kiss me? Did you follow me like a fucking creep, or what?"

I saw that I overstepped with me calling him a creep. He flinched. I made my best friend flinch. Not in a good way.