Part - 8

??? - bhoo

Jk - WTF- Divi? *Calms*

Divi - umhh sorry did I scare you ?

Jk - no no ... It's fine ...

You - yeah yeah ofcourse it's fine afterall where was this childish? *Comes mocking*

Jk - where were you ?

You - far from you !

Divi - both of you don't start here !! Anyways did you had something?

You - Nooooo.... I'm hungry *sulks*

Jk - even after eating my head *mumbles*

You - I'm not in the mood to spoil my hungry good mood ... *Flips her hair back on his face*

Jk - she'll never change *follows her*
They were going to the buffet area
But unfortunately jk gets bumped with a waiter.

Jk - Divi ! I'll be back from the washroom.. please look after this kid .

Divi - don't worry

He left to clean himself .

After a few moments:-
When Jungkook came back the scenario completely changed , he saw his kiddo completely standing with some unknown guys . They were playing games but were very closer to her , a guy kept rubbing his arms against her and she avoided.

It was Y/n's turn and she got a dare to have a shot from the glass the guy was holding. His face showed wrong intention. Y/n was all set to take it from them . Until someone's hand stopped her .

Jk - *shooks her head* You're not drinking it !

You - Jungkook it's just a dare

Jk - Y/n I don't like to repeat myself. *Grits her teeth*

Jimin - Take it easy bruh !

You - no Jimin ! Jungkook I'm over eighteen and I can legally have this ...
I'm not the kid you call me . Stop being over possessive. *Annoyed*

Jk - I'm being over possessive? Fine do whatever you want I'll not come in between. *He left*

Later :-
Jungkook found his way out from the college he was sitting in the car , over thinking about Y/n . He felt very different. Day by day something annoyed him very much . Nothing was stable in his mind or heart .
He closed his eyes and heard Y/n's chuckles , he frustratedly hit his head back at the seat and sighs .
Suddenly someone bangs his car's window . He saw Divi standing outside panicking.
He opened the door and came out .

Jk - what is it ? Why are you crying?

Divi - th-that Jungkook-sii t-they that K-kai he's a mafia he took Y/n with him . S-save her Jungkook ! Th-

Suddenly a scream was heard all over the empty road .

??? - JUNGKOOK !!!!!

He ran from there like a cheetah yo save her Y/n .

In the car :-

You - Aaaahhh leave m-me you bastard ... Jungkook!!!!
*Sweating* *pushes him*

Kai - shh .. your condition is not good to talk babygirl soon you'll need me so don't push me away . *Snuggled in her neck*

You - shut up !!! Stay away... My Jungkook is going to kill you ...

Kai - that's right he's your Jungkook and you are his Y/n ... The reason why I of you being here with me is he .*smirks* I promise I'll torture you , touch you and even fuck you but infront of him . I'm gonna kill him , by making you mine