Part - 11

You were crying and begging them

You - please stop ! I please you .. ahh..
*Joins hand*

They were deaf to hear you screams , one of them torned your shirt and left your body naked only in bra.

You - save me !!! Where are you ??? HELP *You fell down on clutching your knees*

Boy 1 - lemme have taste ...
*He starts forcing himself on you*

Other two were busy in undressing you..

You - AAAHHH ... JUNGKOOK !

Suddenly before you could feel that fucker's lips on your neck and the other two could pull your pants off someone grabbed their neck.

?? - HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER ?!!!
*Punches his face*

You hugged your knees and cried hard .

You - Jungkook... *You mumbled seeing him beating those fuckers mercilessly*

Taehyung and Jimin also came and saw the scenario ...
It angered both of them and while Taehyung fought with the 2nd boy . Jimin opened his jacket and covered you with it .

Jimin - it's okay sweetie ... Shh we came .. *he caressed your hairs*

Jk - *sits on the fucker's stomach* You fucker how the hell you even thought to hurt her ... I'll kill you ... She's mine ! The old me was absolutely correct this world is just for the badass ... And if that's so I'm the worst... You fuckers youade the biggest sin by even looking at My Y/n  ... I'll cut you into pieces .

Jimin and Taehyung were surprised listening to what Jk was speaking.

The other two Already lost the conciousness but this Jungkook was not ready to live this one who touched you .

Tae - Y/n ... *Stops when Jimin shouts*

Jimin - Jungkook stop !! He'll die

Jk - He will !! He should.. *punches his face choking him*

Tae - Jungkook don't loose your calm ..

Jk - *gets away from him*

Jimin checks the guy and

Jimin - he's dead !

Jk - *goes to Tae* right after you risk her life i shouldn't loose my patience... YOU BASTARD- *grabs his collar* *hears sobbing*

You - aahhh... Why me ? Ahh *sobs*

Jungkook leaves Taehyung's collar and Tae stands closer to you spreading his arms . Jungkook just stared at you standing there .
You stand up and run towards them but instead of hugging Tae you passed by him and went in the arms of Jungkook . Crying your heart out . Taehyung felt hurt but he brushed off those feels as you were more important now .

You - w-why d-did you took so lon-g to come ... *cries holding on his shirt and digging her face into his chest* I w-was so scared .. I needed y-ou *cries*

Jk - *hugs back more tighter* I a-am sorry ... I am here now ... Quiet down ...

You - J-jungkook take m-me with yo- *faints*
*He picks you up in his arms and took you out from there*

Jimin- Taehyung? You ok

Tae - yeah , tysm Jimin if you didn't helped us finding her through CCTV then I could never have forgiven myself.
*wiped the tear which left his eyes*
Jimin hugs him so does he .

Jimin - Taehyung ig Y/n needs rest she must be traumatized... Let's give her some space and Jk is with her ... *Taehyung nods*

At the mansion:-
It was just you and Jungkook no one else . He opened the main gate of the house pushing it by his legs there was all darkness without even bothering to switch on the lights he simply took you upstairs while looking at you so fondly.