Someday

When Halston found me I was leaning against the wall, the cold concrete cooling my back through the suit

"Lina, I'm so sorry it took so long." She apologizes, opening the cell door.

"It's fine, let's just go." I say blankly, standing up and walking out of the door.

She's not behind me, and I know she's looking at Ava.

"Let's go Halston!" I call, walking up the stairs.

When we reach the top I see a bunch of men everywhere and no women.

Well, none from the facility.

"All the women and girls are already out. They're all being explained too about what happened and what's going to happen next." Halston tells me.

"And what is going to happen next?" I ask her.

"Well, those who still have families can go back there or go wherever they want. Basically they're free. Those without families will be given enough money to start out somewhere and begin their life." She explains and I nod.

We go to Nadine's office, seeing Audrey and Davina standing over her.

We all stand there, saying nothing, as we think about what this all means.

It means we're free.

It means we can live our lives.

It's a good thing.

But this is all I've ever known.

I hate this place.

So why am I afraid to leave it?

It took a while, but we finally found Charles girlfriend and his child

He explained how he grew up, being forced to control people like that otherwise he'd pay the price.

He had a torturous life, just like us.

We promised we'd help him and we did.

He apologized for everything and we understand what it's like so we forgave him.