Ch 4

It was now the next day, the day before the weekend. If you had asked me a week ago that I had been on a date with one of my professors, I would have laughed in your face.

Me and Dana were getting ready to meet Maya, William and Jen at the cafe for breakfast before we had classes. I put on a black crop top, a pair of green, cuffed trousers and matched them with black boots and a black bag. I also added a bunch of accessories of course.

 I also added a bunch of accessories of course

"Are you ready Dana?" I asked. She put some books in her bag and slung it over her shoulder. 

"Yep! Let's go." We headed out the door and made our way to the cafe.

~~~

We were all sat at a random table, William had to steal two chairs from an empty table so that me and Dana could sit down.

"Rory, hey what are you doing here?" Cameron approaches our table. 

"What does it look like dummy." I beckoned over to everyone eating their breakfast and jotting things down on their notepads.

"Okay, okay. I am just surprised you came here when you aren't on shift." He laughed.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" He crossed his arms, laughing playfully.

"Shit yeah. Guys this is Cameron. Cameron this is Jen, Maya, Dana and William." They all said hello until it came to William who kind of just awkwardly sat and waved.

"Hey guys." There was an awkward silence. "Anyway I should probably get back to work. I will see you later Aurora, it was nice meeting you all." He smiled and walked away.

"See? He's perfectly fine. Not a bad bone in his body." I said to everyone when Cameron was just out of listening distance. 

"I still don't trust him." William said.

"I mean he looked sweet, but that's how they get you." Maya huffed. 

"Whatever, we should get some actual studying done." We all put our heads down to study, but, all I could think about is that contract.

I decided to get it out of my bag and take a look at it, everyone would just assume it's work anyway.

I put it on the table and read over the questions. 

It asked me what I enjoy and what are 'no-goes'.

I had never really tried any of the things listed here, so I just crossed out the ones I know I wouldn't be comfortable doing. The rest I left blank, she would have to find out what I liked, it can't be that easy. I liked when the other person put in effort to find out things about me. Plus, it would be a learning experience for me too.

The rest of the pages just said the legal things. 

Overall, it didn't seem too bad. 

There was one part that intrigued me which was a so-called dom space. It said that the dominant partner can experience 'dom-space', I didn't really know what that was. I will be sure to ask her about that later, I'm sure it's nothing bad.