78 - The fourth

*Mia pov*

It's once again the Fourth of July and I'm as big as a whale...if not more...
I plan on walking around the whole day in nothing more than a bathing suit cause it's too hot, at least for me...
Lisa organized the usual party at her house, luckily this year it's only family, and yes Bonnie and Sebby are family!
So that's where we are right now, in her backyard keeping an eye on the kids so they don't make disasters and cook the lunch.
Chris, Scott and Ryan are at the barbecue, Lisa is inside with Shanna cutting fruit, Bonnie is making drinks for everyone, Carly's prepping the veggies while I'm on a chaise-longue relaxing as I was told to do...
"Hey mama..." Seb says sitting on the grass next to me "how are you doing?"
"Good, apparently the twins are sleeping...at least for now..."
"They kick much these days uh?"
"They do..." I tell him as I watch him, I know he's doubting if he can touch my belly or not so I just grab his hand and lay it on my belly "you can touch"
"I..."
"Shut up dork!"
Hi hand stays right there while we make small talk before he's called by the kids
"See you later" he says kissing my cheek and sprinting off, catching Tommy in his arms and running to the others
"Bye!"
Oh how I love all of this!

miaevans

Liked by brian

Liked by brian.t and 83.829 others

miaevans You can see my feet and I can't!
Happy fourth🇺🇸 @chrisevans

View all comments

User1 Happy 4th!!!
User2 Are you gonna see fireworks?
     miaevans We will!!!

Lunch was really good, the kids made a mess on their faces with the bbq sauce as usual, but that's okay, they were having fun! As soon as we finished eating all the remaining food has been put in different containers and into the fridge.
"Uh uh!" I hear Chris saying to Grace catching her right before she runs off "let me finish to put sun lotion on you then you can go play"
I watch as she looks up at him with a little smile, he kisses her head and puts more lotion on her shoulders
"Thank you daddy!" She says sprinting off
He comes next to me and does the same thing, starting with my legs, my belly, up my arms and once I'm turned around he does my back
"Thanks baby"
"You are very welcome my gorgeous wifey"