13. A Great Mentor [Part-2]

⚠ ️Important NOTE ⚠️

Important NOTE ⚠️

Hey friends the thing I was telling about Dadaji's serenity by explaining a Sanskrit Shloka which means - The Sun rises red in colour and sets just red as well. Similarly great people remain same in their pleasures and pains, fully applies to his personality. You may think me of being distracted with this point as the topic I picked about handling the animals is being a little lengthier but I promise at the end of the chapter you won't be disappointed. Shortly we'll be on the track again

Enjoy reading !💖

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dadaji took my fear of different creatures out of mind by leading there himself and by acknowledging me the facts about them.

🐎About Horses, Dadaji taught me that they hardly ever sit throughout their lives. They don't sit or lie down even while sleeping except in rare situations. But it kicks much hard.

When a horse bites, it cannot reopen its mouth by himself even if it trys, which may cause some of your flash from the area its jaws are stuck, being separated from your body tearing it apart. So teaching the facts about horses, Dadaji advised me to always avoid being near to it, or to be careful especially when you are around its mouth and hind legs as well.

<><><><><><><><><>

🦀🦐🐌🐛🐜🐝🐞🦗🕷🦂

Insects- Dadaji taught me to capture insects alive without them being harmed and to leave them to their area, where they might have come from or to a place far away. He used to say that which creature doesn't love its own life ? Each one does. Like you are afraid of them, they are far more afraid of you.

"Always remember that the scariest creature on the Earth is humans only." Once Dadaji said me.

"They attack you only in self defence using their God-given weapons, to which you get this much afraid that you are ready to kill them? Don't bother them, they'll find their way."

Dadaji never let us kill any living being. EVER.

Still I don't catch all insects though like Dadaji did, except some. Instead I let them go their way without disturbing them and being disturbed as well.

<><><><><><><><><>

🐸I can't forget how we used to catch Frogs either with the help of a cloth or directly with bare hands. Actually there in Mandha [my village], used to be too many frogs at home in the rainy days. Seeing the frogs every far and near inside the house, Dadaji placed a bucket little less than half filled of water in middle of the courtyard to catch them. He picked frogs one at a time, placing index finger in centre of its back with little force so that it could not escape, nor it would be hurt. Keeping the forefinger in its place with equivalent force Dadaji used to pick them using his thumb for left while middle and ring fingers for the right side and dropped into the half filled water bucket. The water level used to be enough for them to survive and not much so that they couldn't jump out of it. While being captured they made a nasty croaking sound, very irritating which I really hated, it stopped only after dropping them into the water. Once there were enough frogs in the water, Dadaji poured it out of main door and freed them, the same process used to be repeated for new ones.