Sealing The Promise 🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the Jeffbarcode" I Can Not Say 2"🤓📖

Warning ⚠️

As I said in the previous book of this and other Fanfics, the images and GIF that I put are to show what they really did, it is so that you have an idea of my writing, unfortunately I get these GIFs on Google and unfortunately Google does not show GIF with two men loving each other only have a straight couple.

One more thing, this is just a Fanfic it's not real life, this Fanfic is over 18 years old, what you saw in the first book of this fanfic is the same as this Fanfic will be, with all due respect to Barcode and Jeff.

Preview of
previous chapter

Jeff: You're right, these flowers are beautiful... But they look perfect and more beautiful around you.

Continuation

Jeff: sticking your nose in where it's not called you as usual.... let's go to the stage Barcode, we're all late.

Tong smiling when he saw Ta's reaction who rolled his eyes and looked to the side, Tong looked back at Jeff and Barcode feeling happy to see a beautiful, strong and healthy love like Jeff and Barcode, but at the same time he felt a shiver, kind of a squeeze in the heart when looking at the two of them.

Tong a little worried about the two of them.

Tong: Jeff and Barcode....( Jeff and Barcode look at him )... When are you two going to announce that you two are dating to your fans? They're suspicious of you both... I know Pond asked you to keep your relationship a secret because of the antis you two have, but... Don't you think it's about time you two spoke? If fans find out, it will be worse...

Us listening to Tong, also concerned about this scare of fans.

Us: That day on stage when Jeff declared for Barcode some fans didn't like to see what Jeff did, and even more upset that Barcode abandoned Jeff on stage like that.

JJ: but they managed to act well afterwards... lying that the declaration of love was just an acting scene they wrote for the two of them to act... And that you two are just friends... Some believed it but others didn't...

Tong even more worried about everything he heard.

Tong: You two have to take care of each other more, and avoid this love in public... But you also have to find the day to tell your fans about you two... It's not fair to them and neither to you two.