Going Back in Time Creamy/Yaya

Three years ago

Three years ago

Yaya is a delicate young woman with the face of a princess, rich because her father is the president of a large prestigious bank in Thailand, she was going to a store to buy some jewelry for her father, when she arrives at the store Yaya sees a beautiful necklace made of heart that was divided in two, she wanted to buy it but was a little afraid.

Jeff: How will it be at N'Creamy?!

Yaya looks aside and sees two young people talking, one older than the other.

Barcode gave a surprised look that changes to a hurt and sad look, but hiding it so that Jeff doesn't notice.

Barcode: it would look beautiful on anyone...

Jeff takes the necklace off Barcode's neck and says as soon as he takes it off, with the two of them in front of the mirror.

Jeff: This is no ordinary pendant... ( Jeff next to Barcode, he placed the pendant in front of Barcode's face so he could see it better)... Look...

Jeff breaks the heart in two, Barcode in a rather low and sexy way.

Barcode: Ouch..

Barcode looks in the mirror at Jeff.

Barcode: you really know how to break hearts..

Jeff smiling at Barcode and looking at him in the mirror.

Jeff: Not breaking hearts, joining hearts... look... Half stays with N'Creamy and the other half stays with me... What do you think? Isn't it incredible? I wanted to show you before I bought it... It's cool, isn't it?!

Barcode trying to maintain what he is not, smiling and putting on a mask to cover the pain he is feeling at this moment.

Barcode: Very cool..

Jeff: Buy it?

Barcode: hmm, yes...

Jeff turns to the clerk while Barcode goes to the other side next to him to look at other jewelry.

Jeff: I want one of those, please...

: Yes sir..

Jeff looks at Barcode from the side, seeing Barcode distracted looking at jewelry, he looks at the clerk.

Jeff: Actually, give me one more...

Barcode turns his head to the side when he hears Jeff ask for another pendant, surprised and wanting to know

Barcode: One more?!..

Jeff: Yes, for you...

Barcode surprised even more.

Barcode: For me?!

Jeff: When you find someone special, give the other half...

Barcode upon hearing this, hurt, but giving a smile to the man he loves, with a gentle voice.