Chapter 19

'The Rank 14: Lane Feng, She was the Current Holy Maiden of the Phoenix Sacred Land in the East Desolation. During this period of time she was cultivatinh hard and the Sacred land was also giving her many resources. At the age of 23 Years old she have the Strenght of Tribulation Realm Level 4.
Reward: Low Rank Saint Cultivation Technique and God Level Weapon

'The Rank 14: Drake Long, he was the Current Holy Son of the Dragon Sacred Land In the East Desolation and With the helps of his sect, his bloodline become Strong and at the age of 25 he have the Strenght of Level 4 Tribulation Realm.
Reward: Low Rank Saint Cultivation Technique and God Level Weapon.

Boom!

What the fuck?!

Worthy if being a great power. The reward was so evil.

The Whole Profound Sky Continent was boiling at this moment. They didn't expect that the Heavenly Secret Pavilion was going to reward a Saint Cultivation Technique and a God level Weapon just like Drinking Water.

You must know that A saint cultivation Techmique is very unique in the Profound Sky Continent and they all sure that the reward given was too good even tho it only a Low rank.

Suddenly all cultivators become silent because the Sky move again and the new Rankings Above was Appreared.

'The Rank 13: Yandi Su, He is the Current Holy Son of the Ancient Su Family in the East Desolation. He have the Supreme Holy Body and his Strenght have improve so much in these past Three to Four years. At the age of 25 he have the Strenght of Level 5 Tribulation Realm.
Reward: Mid Level Saint Cultivation Technique.

'The Rank 12: Putuo Gold, The Sealed young arrogant of the Hidden Ancient Peng Clan in the Western Land. He was Extremely Cautious and fast but he is also Powerful. At the age of 24 He have the Strenght of Level 5 Tribulation Realm Expert.
Reward: Mid Level Saint Cultivation Technique and a drop of Ancient Gold wing peng Blood.

'The Rank 11: Geniva Feng, she is the former Holy Maiden Of the Phoenix Sacred Land in the Eastern Desolation Countless Era ago. She was Awakened from the seal and have a powerful Strength And Bloodlines. At the age of 25 she was have a Strenght of Level 6 Tribulation Realm Expert.
Reward: High Level Saint Cultivation Technique.

Looking at the Rankings above, Many forces can't sit still because the higher the rankings the Richer the Rewards.

Some of them already Flew towards the Direction of Phoenix Sacred Land but they was actually burn into Ashes by a Living Phoenix.

The High Level Saint Cultivation Technique have a great Help to them that's why they are Greedy.

In the Ancient Li Family the Atmostphere was solemn and Serious.

Chad Li who was radiating a dangerous Breath look at the others and ask slightly.

"What do you think of the rankings this time?"

"Uncle, Second Uncle I think that Both me and Little Brother Zane have the Top 5."

A young man wearing a Black robe Spoke at this moment and all Elders and Ancestors turn their attention to Him.

He is the Young Arrogant who was just awakened from the seal. He is also the former Holy son and Chad's Nephew, the son of his Eldest Brother.

"Boy Zeno, who was Stronger than you and your little Brother?" Oda Li ask with slight smile on his face. He was actually happy because both of them was his Grandson.

Zeno smile slightly and said with a smile. " Younger Brother Zane was Stronger than me. The Chaotic Sword Body was so Evil."

'HAHAHAHA'

'Hahaha'

All Elders and several Ancestors was laughing. The best nature if their family was not have a conflict between Family members.

"I Just don't know how's my Preacious Granddaughter doing right now. She didn't come home in the past four years. "

Suddenly Oda Li spoke at this moment in a worried voice. The room become silent at this moment.

"I don't know how's the progress of that Girl. She didn't appear in the List This time" Chad Li also Spoke in a low voice.

"All of you don't have to worry, maybe my Sister will give us a Surprise."

Zane who was walking in front of the door spoke with smile but his face was filled with calmness.

The Sky move again and the list was refresh. The new rankings was appeared.

All cultivators look at the sky seriously because the Top 10 was going to be announced.

'The rank 10: Jake Long, he is the former Holy Son of the Dragon Sacred Land. He was Awakened from the seal 2 years ago. he have the power of a Strong Dragon. At the age of 26 he have the Strebght of Level 7 Tribulation Realm Expert.
Reward: High Level Saint Cultivation Technique and Dragon Ball.

'The Rank 9: Crystal Vi, She was a Disciple of the Fourth Elder of Heavenly Secret Pavillion. She have the Ice Proufound Body and her Strenght was Terrifying. By the use of her Power she can freez anything. She was just started to Cultivate 3 years Ago and she have the Strenght of Level 7 Tribulation Realm at the age of 21 Years Old.
Reward: Ice Robe and Winter Fruit.

'The Rank 8: Abel Gu, He is one of the Sealed Arrogant in the Ancient Village. He have the Physic of Golden Eyes that can boost Abilities and powers at the age of 26 he have the Strenght of level 8 Tribulation Realm.
Reward: Golden Stone and Golden Robe.

Once again, the whole Continent Was shocked Specially when they saw the Rank 9 on the List.

She was Actually have the Ice Profound Body and she is a Disciple of The Fourth Elder of Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

Many Cultivators and some forces knew about Crystal because when she was Born she fights many Cultivators and become famous.

It just that they didn't expect that she actually from Heavenly Secret Pavillion and a Disciple of High Ranking Official.

The most shocking one was she just actually Started to Cultivate three years ago which means she awakened her talent Three years ago and her cultivation base right now was so High. Such a speed was unbelievable.

The other Cultivators was also showed a surprise look after reading the Physic about Golden Eyes.

Some of them was knowledgeable because it was actually written in the book.

Suddenly the Light above the Sky move again and a new rakings was Appeared.

'The Rank 7: Raven Yang, he is a Disciple of the Third Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion. Just like Crystal, he was also Started to Cultivate three years ago. With his powerful Abilities he can burn Everything and he can even hold the Sun. He have the Pure Sun Holy Body. He have the Strenght of Level 8 Tribulation Realm at the age of 21. Reward: Sun Pill and Fire Robe.