Chapter 63

" The Rank 17: Immortal Emperor Gunner. He is the best in using gun as his weapon and a sharp Shooter. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Fighting Palace.

Reward: Late Immortal Emperor Killing Gun

"The Rank 16: Immortal Emperor Ella. She is one of the Best in using Win Technique. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Purple Temple.

Reward: Late Immortal Emperor Wind Runner Sandals

" The Rank 15: Immortal Emperor Sorrow. He is a very Short Tempered Expert and have a strong Confidence. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Emperor Hall

Reward: Late Immortal Emperor Bloodly Sword

"The Rank 14: Immortal Emperor Minggo. He is The oldest in Ancient Palace. He is very Good at using various technique. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Ancient Palace.

Reward: Late Immortal Emperor Advancement Pill

" The Rank 13: Immortal Emperor Hearty. She is very cold and imdefferent Woman. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Heart Cold Palace.

Reward: Late Immortal Emperor Mind Technique

"The Rank 12: Immortal Emperor Blaze. He is considered as the most Handsome Immortal Emperor in Immortal Realm. Realm: Peak of the Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Sun Temple

Reward: Peak Immortal Emperor Cultivation Technique

" The Rank 11: Immortal Emperor Adrestalia. She is very Kind and Stunning. Realm: Peak of the Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Beauty Hall.

Reward: Peak Immortal Emperor Artifact

Boom!

All cultivators look at the sky with fear.

They all both excited and terrified at this moment.

This time, Several Experts on the list shown a thoughful look after they saw their Rankings.

Some of them didn't care and some of them was unconvince.

They all wanted to challenge each other because they can't accept the fact that the other party was stronger than theirself.

At last, they didn't make a move casually because the impact of the fight between Immortal Emperor was too huge.

They also respect the Heavenly Secret Pavilion who was master mind of publishing the list.

Although some of them was dissatisfied, they all happy in their heart because the reward this time was very Good and Generous.

"Om"

While every one was busy doing their own business.

The sky above trembled again and the rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look abive with Excitement.

They all wanted to witness the birth of the Top 10 powerhouse.

Some of them even bough a record stone to record all details about the list.

They don't wanted to miss this great opportunities.

The whole world wad very quiet at this moment and all of them was focuse and carefully looking at this list above with patient and Anticipation.

"The Rank 10: Nothern Immortal Emperor. He is a very strong man and calm personality. He is good at using Sword. Realm: Peak of the Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Ancient Palace

Reward: Peak Immortal Emperor Battle Armor

" The Rank 9: Immortal Emperor Hesu. He is good at palm technique and his skills was very strange. Realm: Peak of the Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Fighting Palace.

Reward: Peak Immortal Emperor advance Palm Technique

"The Rank 8: Immortal Emperor Longivity. He is one of the powerful experts in the world. He is a Jack of all trades. Realm: Peak of the Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Immortal God Sect.

Reward: Peak Immortal Emperor Pill

"The Rank 7: Prince Cecil. He is known at his speed and bloodlust. He is Arrogant and Cold. Realm: Peak of the Immortal Emperor Realm. Force: Clan Dracula.

Reward:1 bottle of Late Immortal Emperor Blood Essense

" The Rank 6: Immortal Emperor Ares. He is the most capable in war. He always love war. His War Lust was immesureable. Realm: Half Step Immortal Saint Realm. Force: Fighting Palace.

Reward: Half Step Immortal Saint Cultivation Technique

"The Rank 5: Immortal Emperor Venus. She is considered as the most Beautiful woman in Immortal Realm. She is good at command and unique Tech ique. Realm: Half Step Immortal Saint Realm. Force: Beauty Hall.

Reward: Three Strand of Command Laws

" The Rank 4: Immortal Emperor Purity. She is kind hearted in her own people but very cruel in Enemies. She is one of the Powerful Cultivators in the Immortal Word. She is also undefeated since she was born. Realm: Half Step Immortal Saint Realm. Force: Purple Palace.

Reward: Three Strands of Creation Law and Half Step Immortal Saint Cultivation Technique

"The Rank 3: Prince Vlad. He is the most cruel and merciless Vampire since then. He follows the rules of the Strong. He is also the Only Living Son of the Founder of Dracula Clan. Realm: Half Step Immortal Saint Realm. Force: Dracula Clan.

Reward: Three Strands of Blood Law and A Drop of Half Step Immortal Saint Blood Essense

"The Rank 2: Immortal Emperor Of Hell. He is a Legend in Immortal Realm and very Mysterious. He is cold and have a high pride. He is very powerful along with his weapon The Hell Tower. Realm: Half Step Immortal Saint Realm. Force: Emperor Hall.

Reward: Three Strands of Death Law and Immortal Saint Pill

"The Rank 1: Immortal Saint Moonlight. He is always indifferent in everything. He is also the Oldest in all beings in Immortal Realm. He always stays at the center of the moon. He once created a Small world by himself. He have a lazy and boring life. Realm: Immortal Saint Realm. Force: None

Reward: Three Strands of Lunar Law, Immortal Saint Moonlight Cape, and Immortal Saint Advancement Pill

Boom!

All cultivators was terrified at this moment.

Even old monster in the list was almost scared.

They all very Familiar with the Top 3 Powerhouse. They though that they long leave the Immortal World but they didn't expect that those Powerful powerhouse was only hidden.

The most shocking was the Immortal Saint Moonlight it was a myth.

After all, generation by generation known about the life of Immortal Saint Moonlight because he have a very complicated life stories.

All cultivators look at the sky with respect and awe.

They also wanted to reach their level.

They also wanted to pursuit to the pinacle.

"The Reward will be given and this is the Last time that the Heavenly Secret Pavilion will Publish the List."