𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

ZORA COULD'VE SWORN SHE, felt her heart stop once Natalie walked up to the two with a tilted head and squinted eyes. She didn't look very happy and that only made Zora feel even more nervous about what was going to happen between all of the people around her. Her stomach turned and all shame felt like it was quickly being rushed down to her.

The woman sent Zora an obviously fake grin and blinked profusely as she tried to make herself seem interested in her, "Hey, Zora.. Uhm... What are you doing here with Y/N?"

Y/N turned her E/C eyes over to the girl that was practically shaking in her seat before she looked back at the blonde that looked her up and down, "We're just getting something to eat since she told me she was hungry."

"Oh really?" Natalie gasped, glancing back at the dark haired teen that felt like she was on the verge of tears at the embarrassment that filled through every crevice in her shaky body.

The H/C haired teen nodded, opting to give the blonde a silent response, "Yeah... So.. what are you doing here Natalie?"

"Nothing, really... Hanging out with Vincent..." She responded, the glint in her eyes turning Judgy.

"Cool..." She whispered, trying to make the entire thing a little less awkward so that the woman across from her could feel a little more comfortable with where she was at the moment.

Batting her eyelashes at the H/C haired female that just slumped back in her seat, she turned her body towards her and tried to ignore the dark haired girls presence, "So you guys were hanging out together before this...?"

"I mean, yeah... But we were with other people, so..." She smiled, trying to make the whole thing seem more casual than romantic.

Natalie let a hum vibrated throughout her throat as she raised her skinny finger up to a strand of her hair before she began to twirl it around her finger, "Ahhh, I know you're lying... I have no problem with you guys It's just... Y/N.. you could do so much better-"

"What?! Woah! Don't.. get the wrong idea here!! Oh my god! Ew! That's.. so weird of you why would you say something like that....??" Zora blurted out, earning stared from others that were just trying to eat their food.

Y/N was kind of shocked that Zora was more worried about being thought of as a lesbian than Y/N being told that she could do more better with picking a partner.

Natalie raised her eyebrow at the blue eyed woman and perked her lips out, "What are you talking about? Why would that be ew...?"

Before Zora could even respond to her, she turned back to Y/N with a scoff, "You're trying to get with her? A homophobe?"

The teen rolled her E/C eyes and backed up against her seat with an annoyed and exhausted huff, "No, Natalie... I'm not.. we're just friends, alright..?"

"I thought you said you were over her..." The man that went by Vincent mumbled, his heart feeling like it had just tumbled down into his body.

"Oh!! Vincent!" That's when Natalie flinched and looked back at the guy who she had forgotten all about.

Zora paused at the mans words and her mind went blank for a split second. She couldn't believe what she'd just heard so she looked at Y/N only to see her give a little nod that stunned her even more.

"Wait... You guys.. u-used to date eachother...?" Zora raised her finger and pointed at the two women in front of her with a dropped jaw.

The twirl of her hair around her finger came to a halt and she stiffened up at Zora, "I wouldn't say we dated... We fooled around a little."

Zora fell back into her seat with parted lips and her mind was full of questions about the twos past relationships. She wanted to know every little thing now, and she wondered why the split apart.

"Natalie... Just.. go home, please..." Y/N mumbled before she set her elbows on the table just to bury her face into her hands with a long grumble.

"No. We're going to go get our food, we're going to eat it, and then we're going to leave."

Clasping her hands together with a slight shrug as she glanced around at the people that just rolled their eyes and talked amongst themselves, she bit on her bottom lip, "Great...?"

Natalie clenched her jaw at the other woman's dry response, but since she didn't think there was anything else to say she just turned herself around and yanked the male closer to her by his arm while she did so.

The blue eyed teen knitted her eyebrows together with the same parted lips in confusion, "You... Dated Natalie??"