1

Two families were gathered in a grand mansion to form alliance between their sons.

It was very uncalled for, since the two families were well known to be at each other's throat.

The public had deemed that the feud came when their business started to compete, and it did not sit right that one of the companies succeeded in standing at the very top for the past five years.

The company belonged to no other but the Jeons, who was known to be very prestigious and held a reputable background with no slip ups.

The Kim's however, felt very threatened as Mr. Kim knew his only son, Taehyung wouldn't be capable of handling his firm as he was majored in arts.

Nevertheless, that didn't stop Mr. Kim, from stopping his clever business brains from getting a major solution for his problems and that being a marriage alliance between Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, the heir of Jeons.

When the Jeons received the alliance, they were skeptical about deciding, after all trust was not present between the families.

Yet, that changed when the families sat down and thoroughly discussed their decision. 

Mr. Kim had explained that he had no ill intention he just needed Jungkook to take over their company, and shares he would earn would be given to him by 60% and 40% to Taehyung.

The Jeons were shocked but coming to think about Mr. Kim's concern, it was a giveaway deal it would be stupid if any business men rejected it.

Technically, that's how they ended up agreeing to marry their sons together.

Kim Taehyung was not perfect, yet he didn't seem to have any flaws.

Therefore, when his father proposed the idea of getting married to Jeon Jungkook, he didn't refuse.

On the other hand, Jeon Jungkook was the total opposite, hot-headed and extremely self-centered.

After all, he was grown to be that way.

When he heard the news about the marriage at first, he denied it.

He simply can't imagine himself sharing everything with his future half yet.

He simply felt uncomfortable with the thought of being with another so soon, but his father explained that it would be better and stable for his future after all he needed an heir also since he was the age of 26.

After sleeping on the thought the night before, he agreed and simply carried on with his normal routine his parents to take care of everything else.

The man was a workaholic!

To be continued!