fifteen

"ETHAN, WHAT?"

"It may not seem like it, but I want you to live through all of this. My father and sister found out you killed Richie, so they'll have no mercy." He stepped closer. "So, if you play dead, you'll be safe."

Brielle was contemplating her choices. She did want to live, but she also didn't think her sisters would even let Bailey put a hand on her.

And if she did live, and so did he, then what would happen?

Bri wasn't sure if she should be with Ethan after all of this. He was psychotic, and pretty much ruined her life. But she also had feelings for him somehow.

"Ok... how do I do this?" she sighed.

"It's going to be disgusting, but I need to wipe blood from my cut all over you," Ethan explained with a little bit of a laugh.

He did, and she almost threw up.

"There's one thing that would make it more realistic. Can I stab you?"

Brielle was almost gagged by his question. "What? No!"

"I promise I'll do it as painless as I can. And as soon as all of this is over I'll get you help."

"O-ok," she agreed nervously. Ethan's knife gently went into her, and she let out a bit of a whimper.

"Shhh, it's alright baby. Just scream so they think I'm really hurting you."

Brielle listened, and she screamed.

Ethan smiled and gave her a small kiss. "Now all you have to do is play dead, alright sweetheart?"

She nodded, as he set her down on the ground.

Ethan left the room, leaving Brielle Carpenter all alone. Maybe she shouldn't have done this. What if Ethan only wanted to protect her, so he killed her friends.

She could be helping them right now, but instead she was being selfish. But this may be the only way to survive. And Ethan seemed like he really wanted her to listen.

And by the end of all this, Bri could hardly say no to Ethan anymore. It was always the cute eyes he gave her.

She regretted stabbing him. He cared about her.

Brielle froze when she heard voices coming from outside of the room. She recognized one of them as Detective Bailey.

"Chad's dead, you and your sister just need to kill the other Carpenters."

Chad?