11. Are You Okay?

There was silence for a few seconds.

It was as if the sound of a needle dropping could be heard.

After a while, the entire examination room could hear the invigilators roaring hurriedly.

"— Xie Ci, stop now!"

Xie Ci went crazy on the spot, scaring some people who didn't know what was happening. But to some girls, he looked handsome and suspenseful.

After a while, even the form teachers came running, and the two troublemakers were pulled out of the examination room.

The invigilator closed the door, and patrolled back and forth while commanding, "Stop looking, stop looking, do the exam well."

But after such a release, everyone was absentminded, how could they even think about doing the papers? What's more, from time to time, they could faintly hear the admonition outside.

"No but what does it look like to fight during the exam!"

"And you, Xie Ci, tell me which teacher in this school doesn't know about you. Don't you know how to turn it down when you're already at this age!"

......

There was no more noise outside, and the multimedia classroom gradually resumed its peace.

Xu You's hand which was holding a pen was slightly trembling. She forced herself to calm down, her eyes staring at the paper, not blinking, emptying her brain to calculate the answer for the second last physics question.

Ball A, potential difference, electric potential energy, charged particles...

Her brain processed these professional words and data one by one.

The paper was written full of her working, the words written by her black pen slowly spreading.

Song Yi Fan and Li Jie Yi had already handed in their papers and left the venue, not knowing where they had gone.

The seat in front of her was still empty, Xie Ci never came back.

Until the bell rang for the end of the second exam.

Xu You kept her things, hugged her bag and got ready to leave

At the door, she hesitated for a while. Then she turned back, and took out the jacket that person had stuffed in his drawer.

After eating dinner at the canteen, Xu You carried a bunch of things back to her dorm.

Li Ling Fang and Liao Yue Min were in the room discussing a question, Chen Xiao was not around.

"You're back, You You, how's your exam in the afternoon?"

After the comprehension exam, everyone felt relieved. Li Ling Fang put down her pen, and asked Xu You, "Did you finish the paper, I feel like the time was so tight, I didn't have time to check."

Liao Yue Min at the side also agreed, and comforted, "Our examination room also finished the exam, a lot of people were complaining that there wasn't enough time, don't be scared."

Xu You put down her bag and placed it at the side, and nodded her head to them. "I also wrote it in a hurry, it's fine."

Actually, she still had twenty minutes left when she finished the entire paper.

She used the rest of the time in a daze.

She took out a book and revised for a while, Xu You's brain kept thinking about the incident in the afternoon.

She didn't know why her mind was very impetuous, and she kept getting distracted. She couldn't stand it anymore, so she took out her pyjamas from the closet and went to shower.