14. Results

Xu You didn't understand his dirty talk. She hurriedly got up, when she stepped down, he tripped her maliciously with his bent knee, and she almost fell over.

She put her hands on the ground to stabilise her figure, her palms sticky and greasy, sweating a little.

Her cheeks were flushed with anger, her cheekbones hot, as she sat half-kneeling on the concrete floor glaring at him.

The person laying down on the ground was not in a hurry to get up. He slowly propped up his body, face to face with her.

Being blown by the evening wind suddenly felt so good.

"What, you seem to be unsatisfied with your saviour?" He lifted his eyelids, a grin on his lips.

Xu You was still angry, and subconsciously kicked him. "What kind of saviour are you?"

That kick directly hit him, and when they reacted...

Both of them had a brief moment of silence.

Looking at him being silent, she felt a little guilty, and she couldn't help but ask quietly, "Does... it hurt?"

Xie Ci was unable to hold back, he replied softly with a smile on his lips. "Yeah."

"Really?"

"Really." Xie Ci was rambunctious, as he lazily said, "You didn't seem like the type to like to use school violence on your classmates."

"Well you deserve it."

Xu You looked at him with big black eyes, she felt that she had finally let out a sigh of relief, and said brokenly, "That's because you always bully me."

She was too innocent, and didn't know how intimate the word bully actually was.

The sky in the distance was dyed into a warm hazy yellow, and there was a bit of the summer floral fragrance in the air.

Xie Chi's throat moved up and down, and felt an itchy feeling in his heart. He lowered his voice, and obscurely said, "I bet you haven't see what real 'bullying' means."

Then he let out a 'ay', lifting his chin slightly, and said to Xu You with a half-smile, "The way you look right now, are you seducing me?"

Xu You first froze, then with hindsight, she followed his gaze and looked down abruptly.

The neckline of her short sleeves was already a little wide, but it had slipped during the entanglement with him just now.

On her round, fair shoulders, there was a thin blue bra strap.

"You, you pervert!" Xu You's mind went blank.

She was embarrassed and angry, stretching out her hand to pinch him, then quickly got up and covered her clothes, taking a few steps back.

Xie Ci watched her run away, raising the corners of his lips, and hissed.

It was painfully sweet.

The next day was Thursday. After the third period in the morning, the atmosphere in the classroom was abnormally dull.

Because fourth period was mathematics, and it was the form teacher's class.

Besides releasing the results, they had to change seats too.