♥︎ 🅲︎🆁︎🅸︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎🅸︎🅰︎︎

♥︎ Cover: __/10

♥︎ Cover: __/10

Is the color scheme attractive and does it reflect the theme and ambience of the story? Is the story title and the author's name displayed clearly and legibly. Are the main characters or any objects of importance to the story clearly shown on the cover.

♥︎ Title: __/5

Is it eye-catching, too long or too short? Does it correspond to the main storyline? Is it a unique title with creative word-play or is it an overused one?

♥︎ Blurb: __/10

Does it give the reader subtle hints on what's going to take place in the story without giving away any spoilers or major plot twists? Is it intriguing enough to make the reader want to open the book or is too bland and empty?

♥︎ First Chapter: __/10

How well has the writer brought out the setting of the story and how are the main character(s) introduced? Did the story start out in a strong and attention grabbing manner?

♥︎ Grammar and vocabulary: __/15

I understand that many authors on this platform simply write stories mostly for pure enjoyment and I'm also aware that English is not the first language of many of them. No writer is completely free from grammatical and spelling errors in their stories (including me) but it is important to keep them at a minimum. Otherwise, it can seriously distract the reader and break the enjoyment of reading your book.

In terms of vocabulary, how often has the writer used variations of words? Are the same adjectives and adverbs being repeated throughout the story or does the writer show that they possess a richer vocabulary. How creative were they with literary devices such as similes, metaphors, visual imagery, foreshadowing etc.

♥︎ Plot: __/10

Is the plot unique and does it reflect a story or a theme that is not very common or is the trope rather cliché? How were the plot twists (if any) brought up? Were there any major plot holes?

♥︎ Creativity: __/10

Even if the genre is an overused one, how well has the writer tried to make up for it by weaving creativity into each and every chapter? How intriguing were any fantasy worlds or make believe theories used by the writer.

♥︎ Pace: __/10

Was the pace too fast or too slow? Did the story make the reader feel as if the writer is dragging it for way too long or did the scenes and formation of important relationships happen way too quickly than expected?

♥︎ Character development: __/10

Are the characters relatable or unrealistic? How well do they interact with the other characters and what is their chemistry like? Did the characters personality gradually progress throughout the story or did they simply stay the same as they first started out?

What was the purpose behind each character's role towards the story or were there any characters that seemed quite unnecessary to the storyline? Did they leave a memorable mark in the readers' hearts.

♥︎ Emotions: __/10

How good was the writer at manipulating the readers' emotions through their choice of words and with their writing style? Were the angsty scenes written in a moving manner and were the readers able to feel the characters' emotions on a personal level? Did the comedic scenes feel witty and enjoyable? Was the reader able to empathize with the character.

♥︎ Total: __/100