♥︎✿🅗🅞🅤🅢🅔 🅞🅕 🅜🅐🅕🅘🅐✿♥︎

House of Mafia

by Seraphic_vision

For those of you who haven't read the story yet, kindly be warned that there are spoilers ahead!

♥︎ Cover: _5_/10

The cover depicts both groups BTS and BlackPink as they are both leading character groups in the fanfiction. Therefore, the main characters have been clearly depicted which is good. However, some areas for improvement from me would be to change the title's font. It didn't excite me. In red, the word 'Mafia' is not visible because it doesn't contrast well against the black background. The author's name is nowhere to be seen, therefore, make sure that the author's name has been added to the cover. 

Moreover, even though most Mafia fanfiction covers are often based on dark themes, however, it wouldn't hurt to add a spot of color to your cover rather than making the whole thing black and white. When it's like that it looks dull to me. 

♥︎ Title: _3_/5

The title is pretty straightforward and depicts the main plot of the story which revolves around Y/N being forced to live in a mansion amongst a Mafia family. I suggest making the first letter of each word in the title capital to look like "House Of Mafias"

However, as I always advise Mafia fanfic writers, to make your Mafia story title stand out from the rest of the thousands of Mafia novels out there, you could show the readers that your story is a Mafia novel, without directly mentioning the word 'Mafia' in the title. However, this is just my personal opinion and you don't have to necessarily feel obliged to follow it.

♥︎ Blurb: _3_/10

The blurb came across as looking too empty and bland to me, considering it consisted of a single sentence. I suggest adding more details to the blurb such as a brief insight into the main characters, sneaking in some suspenseful dialogues that were spoken between characters in the story, or even little snippets of the main plot while being careful enough to not give away any spoilers or hidden plot twists.