-(3)-

Lixia POV-:
      The sudden sound sent shivers up my body. Shaking, i quietly went down the staircase to find a shattered vase.
There stood the culprit, Seungmin with his tiny hands on his mouth. I was certain that Madam woke up. Taking silent breathes, i picked him up and tried to get away with whatever he did. I heard a voice yell behind me. Oh crap-

Li know POV-:
      My eyes shot open as a loud sound emanated thoughout the house. Only one person came to mind. Lixia. Grinding my teeth, i made my way out my room. 'What did i expect' i thought while rolling my eyes. "Lixia!" I blurted out catching her by surprise. She flinched. "What nonsense was inside your head that you broke a vase!?" I yelled at lixia but all she did was look down.

Lixia POV-:
      I felt my cheeks heat up with a stinging pain. Placing my hand on the stinging pain, realization hit that she slapped me right across the face. After she yelled and cursed at me for 5 minutes straight, she  sent me up to my room and grounded me for 3 weeks

                                                                                           - TIME SKIP (NEXT DAY) -
                                                                                                     AFTERNOON

Lixia POV-:
      After cleaning the entire house and preparing dinner for myself, i went back up to my bedroom. Greeted by two tiny voices i hummed a response. Laying on my bed bordily, a cold gust of wind blew inside. Suddenly,  I.N suggested when everyone was asleep we should sneak out. My eyes lit up seeing that there was nothing else to do.
                                                                                                       - TIME SKIP -
As soon as everyone was asleep, the two mice and lixia climbed outside the window towards their freedom.

Lixia POV-:
      We arrived outside quietly. Then, we laid down on the soft layer of grass as gazed up at the night sky. Stars twinkled brightly as the winds whistled throughout the trees. A sudden memory of my mom came to mind as when i was younger we would go star watching. Tears rolled down my cheeks as memories of my mom flashed in my head. Trying not to sob i told Seungmin and I.N they could go and i'll catch up with them later. After crying for a bit, I decided it was getting late and i should get leave. As i was about to leave i heard the bushesmbehind me rustle but when i looked i saw nothing so i shrugged and left.

??????? POV-:
      "I stepped on  a twig oh shi-" i mummbled to myself. "I was so close dammit!" I said while face palming myself. 'I'll get you soon enough!'

Word count- 434
Ooo mysterious but u gotta wait for the next part  (°•°)
See you next chapter!!!💞
Since its my 1st story point out my mistakes pls (°•°)