-(4)-

-NEXT DAY-
Lixia's POV-:
Slowly getting up, my head started hurting like hell. i looked to my side and saw both Seungmin and I.N asleep, my lips curved up slightly. I rubbed my head before standing up and going downstairs, praying my cruel stepmother was not awoken as yet. To my demise, she was already awoken up, but for some odd reason she was dressed up? As politely as I could, I asked, "Mo- I mean Madam, may i ask where are you off to?"

Li know POV-: "Is it any of your business? I do not think so, Brat" I replied, calmly before calling my precious daughters, Binne and Han. "Time to go girls, lets go"

Han POV-: "I'm going to get something first, mom. You can go ahead!" I commented. After they left, i let out a breath before turning to Lixia. "Lixia, we're going out to get dresses for the Royal Ceremony! Honestly, you should sneak out and come! it's going to be so cool! Though do you have any dresses?" I asked excited.

Lixia POV-: "I- Madam burnt them.." I muttered lowering my head. "S-So I can't go..." I took a deep breath before going back to the chores.

Han POV-: "O-Oh...well, I'll get two on purpose so I'll secretly give you one!" I said proudly putting my hands on my hips and nodding to myself. "So don't sulk! We're in this together and one way or another, I'm going to drag you along with me~! Oh and, its a Ball for the Prince to find his bride so" I added smirking. "Bye i have to go now!" I said before hugging Lixia while she just nodded before hugging me back and letting me go.