chapter 10 🐇

" what are they talking about ",bunny  asked himself .

"Did they got to know that I planned my own  kidnapping  ", he panicked

"Hyung will  surely kill me  ," he shivered at the thought of it .

Taehyung entered his room to meet at a beautiful sight

The bunny was pacing back and forth with his left arm across his chest and index finger of right hand on the temporal region of his cute small coconut head , he was lost in his thoughts

"What are you thinking baby ", a voice was heard by the bunny from behind near his ear, he jumped in surprise .

" YOU scared me hyungie", the bunny replied while placing his hand on his chest and breathing heavily.

"Such a baby you are ", the mafia chuckled while pulling the younger's cheeks .

"Hyungieeee it hurts and I am not a BaBy I am a big boy ", the younger announced with head held high showing the muscles of his arms .

"Okay my big boy tell me what you were thinking in this pretty brain of yours"., Taehyung poked  the younger's head playfully

"I was thinking what you two were talking  about ", the bunny narrowed his eyes and looked at the mafia suspiciously ..

"Emm nothing , just random things ", the elder said ,to which the younger gave him a side eye.

"Well where is Jin hyung ? What am I still doing at YOUR  house as far as I remember you don't want me to be here ", The younger asked  sassily.

He crossed his arms around his chest and took heavy steps to his favourite side of bed and popped down with a bounce.

He knew that jin will leave him at taehyung's place untill he is sure about the safety of the bunny .

The mafia followed the younger like a lost puppy and sat on his side of bed hoping the younger will face him but the bunny had no intentions like that .

" Emm ..baby you will be staying here , since there could be danger outside for you ", taehyung spoke slowly .

Bunny was internally dancing and laughing at the nervous hyungie ,

*Koo you have sexshy brain*, he thought and laughed internally .

He switched his face to now angry one , he had tantrums to throw ,  oh !! so much work for a little bunny like him .He didn't  forget how the elder nearly threw him out from his house this morning

" Huh!!! Why do you care ?

"Baby i am sorry for morning "

"Why do you care if I get kidnapped"
The younger added while giving deaf ears to the apologies of the elder .

"Bab-

"or even .......even get  killed ", the bunny asked the mafia in anger .

"JUNGKOOK",

Jungkook  heard a shout from the elder and shivers run down his spine , his doe eyes became the size of saucer that soon filled with tears .It was the first time someone raised voice on the bunny .Hell even taehyung called him by his full name and he hated that from his core .

Taehyung instantly regretted raising voice at the younger .

"Baby , i.. i am sorry ", he tried to engulf the in his embrace but younger moved backwards .

Taehyung felt like someone ripped his heart out .

The younger was crying mess now.

" Baby ,hyungie is so so sorry "