chapter 17

"It's the last chance for you, Taehyung. I hope you are wise enough not to waste it," Jin said to the mafia who was at the door of the boy he loves.

"Is he ready to talk to me?" Taehyung asked with so much vulnerability and desperation that the heart of the elder clenched. Jin only nodded in response.

"Thank you, hyung, thank you so much," Taehyung launched himself on the younger, just like the old days, good old days.

Jin smiled at the elder and patted his head.

"Now go before he changes his mind," he added.

The elder hastily unleashed himself from the embrace and nodded.

The mafia was sweating; it was winter, but he was sweating hard.

He pushed the door to enter the room of his beloved.

The bunny was sitting on his bed, his face turned away from him.

The mafia wiped his hands with his pants.

He cleared his throat to get the attention of the younger, but to no avail, the younger was not looking at him.

"Petal," the elder called to the younger.

"Just say what you want to say and... leave," the younger said nonchalantly. The mafia was facing this side of the younger for the first time. Jungkook was never this serious ever.

"Petal, there is a lot I want to say, but for that, please look at me just once, please," the elder pleaded in front of his lover.

The younger didn't say anything.

"Jungkook, please, at least glance at me, please," the mafia was on his knees right now, but don't blame him, love made him crazy.

"What is it, Mr. Kim?" The younger turned towards the elder, void of any emotions, his eyes not shining at all.

"Just confess already that you don't love me, and I am such a nuisance, and you can't deal with a child like me, and you're tired of a brat like me, and you..."

"JUNGKOOK," the ranting of the boy stopped by the elder's loud voice that sent shivers down his spine.

The elder was so angry, "you are so unaware, so unaware, Koo," the mafia's voice came back to the softest tone made just for his bunny.

"I have loved you for so long, I have loved you since the day our eyes met for the first time, and you integrated yourself in me so intricately that I can't rip you out of my heart even if I want to, though I would never wish to," the mafia moved closer to the frozen younger and placed his arms around his waist, he joined his head to the younger's.

"I can't even imagine being without you, I can't think of anything else other than you. I have loved working, I have loved going to the office, I found solace there, but one day all I wanted to do was to get out of that building just to reach home early to see your beautiful face and to listen to your babble all day. I don't find peace in reading files anymore.

I have never liked coming back to my house, but one day I found myself speeding to reach home early just to see you because you are home. Today when I went to my home thinking you were there just to find you nowhere, suddenly that home became a house, mere a building made of concrete.

"Jungkook, I love you with all my sincerity and with all my heart," the mafia finally poured his heart out in front of his lover, he felt like a heavy weight lifted from his heart.

He looked at the younger who was crying mess, his Bambi eyes shedding tears.

"Don't cry my love, please don't, it rips my heart," the mafia said and kissed the right eye of the younger and then the left eye.

He kissed his forehead, nose, both cheeks, and moved towards his lips, his breath fanning the soft plum lips of the younger, sending shivers down the younger's spine.

"May I?" the mafia asked.

The bunny nodded.

And suddenly Taehyung's lips were on his lips. They stayed like this for a moment until Taehyung started moving his lips, Jungkook froze, he knew nothing... Taehyung broke the kiss just to say, "baby, move your lips along with mine, I will lead," his breath fanning the lips of the other, giving tingling sensations.

Jungkook shyly nodded in agreement, and then Taehyung again attached their lips. Firstly it was messier, but with time their lips moved in synchronization.

Jungkook's lips were way beyond what Taehyung had imagined; they were sweeter, addicting, and the drug he wanted to use for the rest of his life.

It was perfect. They both were pouring all their love, adoration, and pain into that kiss; sounds of lips moving could be heard. Both of them never wanted to end it until Jungkook tapped on Taehyung's shoulder to stop because of the lack of oxygen; their lips parted with a string of saliva connecting them.

"Hyungie, we need oxygen to survive, did you forget that?" Jungkook spoke while breathing heavily. Taehyung chuckled, attaching their foreheads together, "baby, you are so tempting, I can't help it." They stayed in that position for minutes, hearing each other's beating hearts in peace, until Taehyung gave soft pecks on Jungkook's lips again.

"I want to confess something more, love," the elder said, becoming all serious.

"I... I am not what you think I am. I... I am a Mafia," the elder somehow made the sentence with much difficulty, his eyes shut, not ready to face the reality.

"I know," the younger said as if it's nothing big, as if the mafia is stating some fact, as if he is saying that mangoes grow on trees.

"WHATTTT?" the mafia shouted in surprise.

"How would I not know when you carry a gun almost everywhere on your waistband, when a gun rests under your pillow every night, when there are 1000 security guards, and when kidnapper hyung is always talking about some missions with his maybe girlfriend or boyfriend on his phone, and when Yoongi hyung tries to sneak out of the house in the middle of the night carrying big guns, and when you get to know my location when I was kidnapped within half an hour?" the bunny moved to the bed and settled himself while sassing.

Taehyung was dumbfounded.

"Since when do you know that?"

"Like within 1 week of staying with you," the bunny answered.

"Was I that obvious?" the mafia asked.

"Of course, duh," the bunny sassed with his signature eye roll.

"Firstly I thought you were some minion of a Mafia, but gradually I came to know that you are the biggest mafia itself," the bunny smiled as if being a mafia was a medal of honor.

"Princess, there is more to the story," Taehyung added.

"Well, is it about you being the so-called mafia rival with my family? Then, first of all, I don't care, and second of all, I really don't care," the bunny said genuinely.

The bunny stood up from his bed and stood in front of mafia

" All I care is that I love you , my mafia ", the younger confessed.

" I love you , my bunny ", the mafia grabbed the younger by his waist and pulled him to give him few pecks on lips that turned into sweet kiss. It was slow , not rushed , it was sweet ,it was what jungkook was , sweet, kind , beautiful

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇