come with me

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"do not be afraid."

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"are you done with your temper tantrums? tsk, get it together already. the people need you to get rid of their illness!"

a gasp slipped past the girl's lips as her eyes snapped open, sweat dribbling down her face like waterfalls.

she looked around the place she was in, hey slightly teary eyes adjusting to the darkness of her surroundings.

she was back at the navy base, near the huge building as she hid from everyone's sight in the bushes.

"how did i fall asleep...? oh crap, zoro!"

[name] peeked from the bushes she hid in and snuck glances from left and right, and once she confirmed that nobody was around, she bolted out of there and around the building.

luffy and koby didn't arrive in their agreed time, and that leads to [name] remembering why she was fast asleep in the enemy's base.

'i hope grassy is okay!'

she mentally winced, quite a bit ashamed for even forgetting about the guy and having the nerve to sleep while he's out there, probably suffering mentally and physically.

[name] was quite surprised when she found passed out marines once she reached the clearings, all of them piled over one another as they slept through the night on the cold ground

'i guess that breaks past the current limit of my ability. it never lasted this long.'

the girl snapped out of her smug state when she caught sight of the green haired male, slumped over and unmoving from his binds.

she began sweating nervously, approaching the male cautiously and picking up a random stick she found on the ground and began poking him with it.

"ugh.. what the... hey! what the hell do you think you're doing...?!"

zoro whisper-yelled harshly, glaring at the girl with drowsy eyes as he woke up from his small nap.

[name] released a heavy sigh and placed a hand on her heart, a relieved grin spreading on her lips.

"oh good! i thought you were dead!"

"why would i even die?!"

the girl pulled something out of her pocket, and zoro watched as she teared off the paper that was wrapped around something round.

"eat."

"huh?"

zoro tilted his head, brows furrowing in confusion as she offered him bread that had a filling that was unfamiliar for him.

"i got this earlier. i figured you're still hungry."

he stared at her in suspicion, not moving a single muscle.