Chapter 36: Sex Inside Fitting Room

Smut story 29
xxx file || smut || BxG
May 22, 2023

I'm done with the taping and it's too exhausting. The manager and the director was too rude and harsh, hindi kami titigil hangga't 'di nila nakukuha 'yung perpektong kuha ng scenes and even our expression. Masyado kasing sikat ang management namin at matataas ang expectations ng mga watchers and fans namin. Thank God and my baby is my partner, pareho kaming nagtatrabaho sa management na ito at buti nalang ay artista din siya kung hindi ay mayayari ako sakaniya kung hindj siya ang magiging kapartner ko. She is possessive and strict but I love her anyways.

Walang nakakaalam tungkol sa relasyon namin, ang alam lang nila ay close friend lang kami at mabuti na 'yon para less hassle na din pagdating sa mga issues. Our management hates love teams dahil pandagdag trabaho pa 'yon. Ang kaso ay shiniship kami ng mga fans namin and our management didn't care about that, they're just too focus on our movie and not those loveteams.

I chatted my girlfriend that come on my fitting room. I miss her kisses and her body, and the most I missed is her girl thing down there. I miss to touch it and feel her wetness. I want to lick and taste her juice.

To Penelope ❤️.

Hun, I missed you.

When I hit send, it's automatically delivered to her. I was waiting for her reply but she just seen my message. I just sigh, mukhang galit nanaman sa'kin 'yon.

But minute passed i hear the door open and i saw the woman that I love the most.

I stand immediately and welcome her a warm hug and start kissing her neck. God, she's smell so good. I sniffed and sniffed until she distanced her self from me. I got mad and when I looked at her I got mad more because she was grinning, enjoying the view huh?

I walked towards her and claimed her lips. I slid my tongue inside of her mouth and tasting her saliva that burns my body more.

"Uhmmm... Connor, yes honey kiss me more... lick me more." She moaned.

My lips trailed down to her neck. Licking, nipping, and leave a red mark on it. She can use band aid after this appropriate scene.

I touched her chest and massage it, it was big like an apple then I licked her n*pples, nipping it too.

When i reach my contentment, my hand touched her 'girl' and feel her wetness. I slid my middle finger that makes her moan loud. After that I slid another finger on her wetness and move it in and out.

"Uhhhmp Connor yes." She said.

"That's good baby moan my name, say Connor sexily." And she followed that makes my body burn. It feels like I have a fever but no, it's my h*rny side.

I can't take it. I carry her and put her down on the table then I undressed her.

I can see her 'girl'. At walang pag aalinlangan ay ibinaba ko na din ang pantalon na suot ko kasama ang underwear. And i saw her gulp when her eyes travelled on my length. I chuckle.

Hinawakan ko ang kahabaan ko at ipinasok ito sa pagkababae niya, narinig ko pa siyang dumaing pero nagpatuloy pa din ako sa pagpasok sa loob niya hanggang masagad ito.

After I reach the end of my length, I start to move. Para hindi marinig ang malalakas niyang ungol ay hinalikan ko ang labi niya at sa loob ng bibig ko lumalabas ang ung*l niya.

I thrust and thrust until she c*m. Pero hindi ako tumigil don, iginalaw ko pa din ng papasok at paloob ang kahabaan ko dahil hindi ko pa nararamdaman ang rurok ko.

She c*m thrice and still I thrust her.

"Im c*mming hun, just wait hmm. Ugh Penelope hmmmm." I moaned.

After five minutes of thrusting I reached my goal. Sumabog ang orgasmo ko sa loob niya na nagpatirik ng kaniyang mga mata. Inialis ko ito ng dahan dahan ang kahabaan ko habang siya ay nanatiling nakapikit at nakaupo.

Kumuha ako ng tissue at nilinisan ang kalat namin. I even dressed her and kissed her on lips.

She stand and bid her goodbye.

Nang makaalis na siya ay kinuha ko ang cellphone ko at chinat siya.

To Penelope ❤️.

Thank you for today hun, I love you.

After sending that nag ring ang phone ko.

From Penelope❤️.

I love you more. I'm shocked hmm, ganto ka pala makamiss.

After reading that I laugh. Yeah, she's right ganon ko siya mamiss.

Its_GoldenDarkness || I.G.D