Bear

I feel my love start moving, I open my eye to see my love slowly move out of the bed, she is trying to get out of my arms and I pull her back against me and I feel her struggle.

"Easy love" I whisper to her as I'm looking at her as she realize that it's just me pulling her back to my chest.

"Need" My love say and She have started to struggle to get out of the bed.

"I know love, I just want a little snuggle" I tell her and she relax her body against mine and I kiss her neck as I turn her around.

"You are leaving for the nest?" I ask and she nod as I kissing her.

"You really need to leave right now?" I ask her as I slowly move my hand over her back and I really don't want her to leave right now, I hear her sight as I grab her ass and press her body closer to mine.

"Soon" she say and I see her look at me with worried eyes.

I flip us over so she is laying on her back and I see her eyes grow as I do this and I hook her legs over my hip as I kissing her, my darling respond to my kisses and her hand is twisted in my hair and I feel her hunger in her responses to my kisses, So I allow her to take the lead, I'm running my hand over her arm and as I'm doing this I feel her body, start rubbing against me, I feel her hand move down my body and I kiss her over her neck and I allow my hand to move down to her sweet and hot center and I slip my fingers inside of her as she rubbing herself against me. I know that it will be a quick thing but I'm going to make sure that she enjoy herself, I'm using my fingers first and I hear her moan as I'm working, I feel her hip buckles as I hit the right spot I feel how tight she is to my fingers, but I don't get her to really to cum for me, I'm kissing her neck and I keep my nibble to the minimal.

"More" I hear her growl at me, I pull my Boxers down and switch from my fingers to my hard dick inside of her, as I do this I feel her nails dig into my back and I hear her moan as I push inside of her.

"Fuck love" I growl as I feel her get tighter with each movement.

"redrah, doog os sleef" I hear her moan and I have heard those words before and I can guess what she want and I try to please her and I only need to do one hard buckle of my hip before I feel her cum for me, and as her muscles cramp around me I feel myself cum and, lay my head down against her forehead.

"you feel so good around me" I whisper as I gently pull out and I see her eyes find mine and she reach up and give me a soft kiss.

"You are mine, and I'm yours" I say as I pull her up with me and I see her sit up and she pull on her Dog-tag.

"home come I when it see will you, today ring Military my get will I, war Prank their having still are they, it steal to Guy's the want don't I, Here ring the leaving me with okay you are, late be to going I'm or, leave to need really I" She tells me and I hold up a hand to her as I think her word over and it take a second before I got the words that she say.

"Yes love I'm okay with you leaving the Ring here, I understand that you need to leave, Drive safe up there okay, and please call me when you can, I love you my litter hummingbird as for the prank war you love that as much as they are, and please be careful" I tell her and she smile as she give me another kiss.

She hurry over to her bathroom and I see her getting her hair up and I see her get dressed and I smile as I get out of the bed it's still to early for me to get out of bed but I'm not going to allow her to walk out to her car alone, I'm happy that this house is located so isolated that I can walk out naked if I wish, I see her get the Harness for Skyla who jump up on the bed and stand ready for it, I see her get Skyla ready and I pull a pare of sweatpants on as she get Skyla finish and I see her turn to me and I walk over to her and give her a kiss.