𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ♡

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

______________

"So you can see here, this graph shows that in the US-" I stopped speaking as my assistant, Margot barges into the conference, out of breath.

"sir, your wife" she starts to speak as she takes out her inhaler, bringing it to her mouth. I sit down the remote to the screen and rush over to my assistant.

"What happened? Is something wrong? Is she okay?"

"She's in labor, she's headed to the hospital, and said to meet her there now."

I turn around in shock and whisper to my CFO.

"Family emergency, I gotta go. Handle this and don't fuck up." I ran all the way to the elevator taking it down to the base floor, where my driver was down there waiting for me. I hopped in the car and he sped off to the hospital. I took my phone out of my back pocket and called her number. The phone rang 2 times and then her voice came through the phone.

"AMIR DAYE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GET YO BLACK ASS TO THIS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW-" She yelled at me as I turned down my volume.

"Woman, listen to me, I am on my way right now."

"UGHHDWHHHH OMG "

"i'm coming baby, i'm here!" I say as my driver pulls up to the hospital. I get out of the car and run to the receptionist's desk. She turns around in her swivel chair.

"Hello- goddamn you are fine, whats ur name?"

"Listen , I'm married and my wife is in labor, i aint fuckin witchu now tell me which room is Lai Daye is in...NOW."

"i- Yes sir." She quickly types in the name and gives me the room number. I thank her and run down the hall and up the stairs to the room where she was. 

I push open the door to see my wife on a balance ball, moving her hips in circles. She turns her head and smiles at me.

"Babyyy your hereee" She says, opening her arms for me to hug her. I walk toward her and take her in my arms, picking her up off the ball. we stand there as she cries on my suit jacket.

"I'm here ma." Rubbing her back, I lead her to the bed.

"I'm scareddd"