𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 ♡

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

♛ 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤 , 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨 ♛

__________

I've been up all night. I can't believe that my boyfriend's best friend is my husband- well dream husband. The moment I saw him, I felt something in my heart. It was like it was only the two of us in that VIP Section. The rest of the night, I couldn't even look at him. Jaden was talking to me while I pretended not to be freaking out inside.

I have no clients today so, I decided to go ahead and go to see Sasha. I didn't even tell her that's the man that kept poppin up in my dreams. I think I was in too much of a shock. All last night was a blur.

I pulled up to my usual parking spot infront of Sasha's place. I had my sister Cota with me because her and Sasha's son hit it off. We get out of the car and I lock it behind us. We walk up the stairs that lead to Sasha's front porch and knock on the door. I hear her dog, Lamelo, barking at the door. Sasha's son comes to the door and opens it.

"Hey Lorelai," He hugs me before I walk in and looks up at Cota. It was as if that boy fell in love, I was gonna say sum but I realized I had important shit to do. They were going out anyways.

I rushed up to Sasha's room and barged in. She was layin on her bed watchin Real Housewives of Atlanta.

"SASHA" I jumped on her like a teenage wit a long distance best friend.

"Uh unt bitch you heavy wit all dat ass get off mee" She says laughing and fake gasping for air.

"Bitch we gotta talk," Sasha pauses the show and faces towards me completely, "You pregnant?"

"Bitch- no"

"Oh..whats up then?" She eats her popcorn.

"So you know Jaden's best friend Amir?"

"Yesss oh ma god girl he is so fine."

"Well he's..."

"He's what? Gay," She starts fake crying, "The fine ones always like the d."

"Girl- no he's the man I've been dreaming about."

Sasha pauses for a second, popcorn dropping out of her mouth.

"HE'S WHAT???"

"I mean it all matches up, He's the CEO of Day Inc, Same voice...same looks." I explain to her as I grab some popcorn, eating it.