Learn your lesson(smut)

TW-SMUT
First time writing English smut

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

"Y/n? Would you mind staying behind?" My English teacher yelled from across the classroom.
"Yes I do!" I answered. I really did. I wanted to get home on time. Besides I hate this bitch.
"Hate to break it to you but you have no choice!"
After rolling my eyes more then needed I stopped  in front of her desk.
"You better have a good reason for that." I mumbled to myself.
"What was that?" She asked without looking at me. I just shook my head in response.

"Can you imagine why I held you behind y/n?" She looked me directly into my soul. How I hate that women.
I raised an eyebrow at her.
"Cat got your tongue?"
This pissed me even more off.
"Long Story Short. We need to talk about your attitude in my class. I can understand that English isn't your favorite subject but please show some respect." She really tried to stay calm.
"Respect is earned." I said dryly.
"I'm an authority figure!" Now she lost it. To easy.

"Listen to me little miss 'I'm the best' I don't think you understand who you're talking to. I'm a teacher and you have to respect me!"
While saying this she slowly walked closer to me. Of course without breaking the eye contact.
"I don't think so." I almost whispered because she was so close already.
"So you're trying to mess with me? To bad I'm in the position of power." She was now whispering aswell. Our noses where nearly touching and she came even closer. I didn't attempt to move an inch.

I had my resting bitch face on until I saw her eyes flick down to my lips and back. My face dropped. What did she just do? Why? And most important.. why did I kinda liked it? So I did the same. Until her lips suddenly landed on mine.

They were warm but dry. It was a short kiss but I had butterflies everywhere. Nah these were bumblebees! That one kiss wasn't enough so before her face was to far away I reached for her lips again. I needed them on mine so bad. At some point I dropped my back to the flor and we started making out wildly. Her hands on my waist and mine in her hair.
She turned us around so my back faced the table just to lift me on top of it and place herself between my legs.

Her hands wandered over my ass up to back and to the front. Inches before she reached my boobs she stopped. She pulled her head back to look at me. It was an expression I was seeing the first time on her face. It was warm, carefully nearly caring. It was like she asked for permission to touch me. So I just nod.
"Please.. please just touch me. I need you so bad." It was something between moaning and whispering. She started kissing my neck. Liking and sucking at some spots. I felt how I slowly got wetter and wetter. Her hands rested on my boobs tightly squeezing them. Mine had gone from her hair to the edge of her shirt.

"May I?" I asked carefully.
"Please." She moved a step back so I could pull her shirt over her head. While I was busy admiring those gorgeous boobs she took my shirt off too and opened my pants. We started kissing again and she unzipped my bra and I did the same with here's. A few kisses later we I was nearly naked. She kissed down to my nipples and started sucking on them. Quiet moans escaped my mouth. She started to kiss down my stomach until she reached my underpants. One more time she looked up to me asking for permission. As I nod again she hungrily took them off revealing my wet already dripping pussy. Her tongue attacked my clit. She liked up and down spreading her split in my pussy until I dripped on the table. She started sucking my clit. First carefully then harder. My moans got louder and louder. I moved my hips against her face. A stream of pleasure rushed trough my body.
"It feels so good."
"Don't talk little one. You don't want anyone to hear us, don't you?" She started sucking even harder until my juice ran down her chin.
She trusted two fingers inside me and started pumping them in and out. I felt my juice on the inside of my thighs. I literally sat in it.

I was already so close until she stopped.
I looked down in shock just to see her smiling.
"Will you now behave in my class?" I was confused and she obviously saw it.
"I won't ask twice." To provoke me she carefully stroke over my hips.
"I-I yes." I swallowed hard. "Yes I will ms y/ft/n."
"Good girl."
It was about moments until I came all over tongue on my clit. It was the most amazing orgasm I ever had.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

"I hope you learned you lesson now." She said to me while I was already heading for the door beeing not able to walk straight.
I turned around one more time to see the smirk on her face.