𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟏𝟓

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬vid shoot , queens !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
vid shoot , queens !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

i'm ngl, yall was havin so much fun and it was lit asf. you was shaking ass n shit throughout the music video and jay let you hold his gun cause he loves you so much and when his part of the song came on ofc you were showin out.

"yoooo parisss is actin baddddd" rella said as you laughed and sat on a desk "my ass too fat ta not be useful" you said, flipping your hair "purrrrd" mora said and you laughed.

"god gave ass to the right person cause you gon use it every time" kae said as they sat on the other desks near you "hell yea, and it neva stink so don't try me" you said as they laughed.

"i deadass fw dis set up like i love the school shit, and you got some bad bitches" kae said "i'm sayin, den you got my man over there lookin fineeee" mora said and they laughed "where 5ive at?" kae asked n you looked up.

"he went somewhere cause he was just on da counter" rella said "oh yea, y'all still trynna go to that party?" she asked "hell yea, we outsideeee" you smiled "where y'all goin?" buba questioned as the boys approached yall.

"what are you talkin bout?" rella asked "why paris sayin yall outside?" sdot questioned mora "i mean we are outside right? we not at home" she said "ugh y'all are boring, where's my man?" you said.

"behind you" naz said and you looked back seeing reese walking towards you but he was taking his precious time so you turned back around and got on your phone, now recording yourself.

"fuck yo video" reese said as he came up behind you and put his middle finger all up in the camera "back yo childish ass up" you laughed, ending the video "and get from behind me" you said and he stood between your legs.

"why you look like a criminal? take da ski off, i can't see your face" you said "i'm good" he said and you pulled him a lil closer to you.

"mmcht, why you so extra?" you asked and he laughed "no i'm not playin witchu" you said, laughing with him as he laid his head on your shoulder "i want a kiss" you said and he looked at you.

you lifted his ski mask up from the bottom until it was on his head like a beanie, "awww my babyyyy" you smiled as you hugged him "yall look at my man, aint he fine?" you said, turning his head as he laughed.

"yo bro move" he said, removing your hand from his jaw as he looked at you "you never said you liked my hair or outfit" you said "you look good ma..but why yo ass out?" he questioned with his head tilted to the side as you got off the desk.

"it's not out, it's just fat so therefore yk it's there" you smiled "uhhhh.. you ain't got no ass" he said "WHO?!" rella, mora, and kae said at the same time as they looked at y'all.

"yo bro get out they conversation" jay laughed "im sayin" buba agreed "nah cause who ain't got no ass?" rella asked "exactly" you said as you looked at reese "i'll snatch yo wig off lil girl, keep playin" he said and you laughed.

"it's very much secure so test yo luck, my love" you said, flipping your hair "dats why you need sum mo glue on dem weak ass lashes" he said while mugging you "and it should be no reason why i can count how many dreads you got" you clapped back.

"bitch you can't count my dreads, stop lyin" he said with his face scrunched up and his hand in his pants "n bitch don't come for my lashes, df" you said as they laughed "dats why yo ass stank" he said "tuh, dats why yo dick stank" you said.

"my dick don't stank, wit out dat wig you look like bow wow so you needa stop" he said, looking you up n down "and my ass don't stank, with n without dat dusty ass ski you look like a bowl of rice, get at me" you said.

"n you look like you rey go save da universe wit dat boneless ass party city wig" he replied having dem weak asl "bye. i'm breaking up witchu. we done." you said as he laughed and wrapped his arm around you, pulling you to him.

✬ ✬ ✬

"AHHH AHHH YUHHH" kae yelled as they hyped you up while you shook sum ass at this party "YEAA, HE KEEP PLAYIN WIMME, HE DONT KNOW? IAN NO SCARY ASS BITCH, IM A HOE, BITCH IAN NEVER GIVE A FUCK CAUSE IM GROWN" yall yelled dem lyrics loud n proud as the boys was doin wtv.

and i guess the dj was in a sexyyred mood and you was too cause he sure tf was blastin her and yall was just turnt tf up.

"HOL UP CAUSE WHAT SHE SAY?!" mora said "YOU LIKE MY VOICE? IT TURN YOU ON? DIS AINT NUN WAIT TIL YOU SEE IT IN A THONG, HE ATE MY COOCHIE AND I CRACKED HIM TO MY SONG BITCHES TRYNA HIDE DEY RACHET PUSSY HO WE ALL GROWN, I LIKE A HOOD NIGGA DAT DONT GIVE A FUCK, I THREW IT BACK ON YO NIGGA, HE BEAT MY COOCHIE UPP!!!" yall sung, getting hype n shaking ass as usual.

"WE TEWWW TURNT BOIII I NEED ANOTHA SHOT" kae said as she just finished shaking ass witchu "ON G" mora said "UNT UN, DONT BE PUTTIN NUN ON G" jay hound yelled over the music from across the room which had yall weak.

"dese niggas so animated" you said as the 3 of y'all walked to the bar since the party was bein thrown in like dis club which was lit asf but anyways y'all got 2 more shots apiece n chugged dem hoes down.

"where my man? he deserve sum love" you said, getting up and walking to where you last seen the guys "FACE DOWN, ASS UP, DATS DA WAY I LIKE GETTIN FUCKED" you sung as you approached reese who was sippin wtv was in his cup.

"calm down" he laughed as you stood in front of him while lookin up at him "gimme kiss" you said and he leaned down a little to kiss you "you done be extra?" he asked, taking another sip.

"no, i was tellin you how i want it but you obviously not listening" you said "mm, wrd?" he hummed "whattt, did i just say dat?" you asked and he laughed " you gotta be drunk" he said, shaking his head.

"just a little tipsy, but dat ain't gon stop me from gettin some dick" you said "ohh, fr?" he said, raising his eyebrows and you nodded "da liquor got you actin real bold" he said "oh you think i'm playin?" you said.

"possibly" he replied, licking his lips while looking you up n down "fine, take it as a joke but don't say nun later" you said with your head tilted to the side "ian takin you as a joke, you just be actin scary" he said.

"me scary? neva dat" you said and he grabbed you by your neck, pulling you closer "woahhh, you makin moves now? since when pablo?" you said, putting your hand on his wrist "dpwm rn, paris" he said and you kissed him.

✬ ✬ ✬

K NOTES — i was like uh uh uh.