𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟏𝟖

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

"pleaseeeee! it would be so fun!" kaelynn begged for the 10th time of the past 15 minutes trying to get her two best friends to take a pregnancy test with her as a 'joke'.

"noo kae, you actin real suspicious." kimora squinted "y'all are lame." kaelynn huffed "get jaylen to do it witchu." paris shrugged "and now your blocked." kaelynn side eyed.

"actually, let's do it cause i know i'm not pregnant cause unlike y'all niggas, mine know how to pull out." paris said, sitting up on her bed "my man know how to pull out so don't." kimora rolled her eyes.

"you literally had a pregnancy scare not too long ago." paris laughed "i was about to say the same shit." kaelynn said "fuck both of y'all." kimora spoke, rolling her eyes.

20 MINUTES LATER, the three best friends sat in different areas of paris's bedroom while staring at the pregnancy tests.

"why y'all acting scared to flip em over? i know i ain't pregnant." paris shook her head as she stood up "a bunch of bums." 5ive said as he entered the bedroom "oh...WHO PREGNANT?!" he gasped, grabbing all of the pregnancy test and flipping them over.

"NO!" kimora froze "how you read dis shit? oh ok so....one of y'all thot asses is pregnant." he said and the three girls immediately looked at each other.

"pause- go wash yo mother fuckin hands." paris scrunched up her face "ew what da fuck, pissy asses!!" 5ive yelled as he rushed into the bathroom to wash his hands.

"it's between y'all two, i'm celibate or whatever da shit called." paris said "that's a lie but i'm bout to take another one." kimora said "go for it." kaelynn replied.

15 MINUTES LATER, and they were back in the circumstances from 35 minutes ago.

"so..KIMORA YOU PREGNANT?!" 5ive yelled after reading the names written across the clear blue pregnancy tests as kaelynn jumped around in circles, happier than ever.

meanwhile, kimora was standing there with her mouth hung wide open as 5ive laughed, walking pass her and plucking her in her chin, "stop thinkin you redsexyy and you wouldn't be a mommy." 5ive laughed.

"awl, no he didn't." kaelynn's jaw dropped as she covered her mouth with her right hand as her phone rested in her left.

"yo sdotty!" 5ive yelled and kimora immediately sprinted out of paris's bedroom with her two best friends following behind her "bro no! shut the fuck up!" kimora yelled.