CHAPTER 6

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

I don't expect how this is  even possible. How does destiny keep making me meet her?

Start with my childhood friend; then she was paired with me by our parents and now, she stays at my cabin when she is trying to be naughty—trying to run away.

Earlier, I stole her first kiss, I guess, and based on her face when I kissed her, she was kind of stunned. Her plump lips, though, make me want more—I want her, but I will make her fall on my knees—hard. I will make her obsessed with me, just like I am obsessed with her. I will make you love me like you hate me, my little girl, Bella.

Since she doesn't have any place to live, I will let her stay. I will let her disturb my vacation that I've been preparing for. This is so fun.

I go out of my room after I unpack my bag and she is still eating her fresh breakfast. She made a new one since my uninvited arrival shocked her life until she dropped her plate earlier.

"Make me one, please. I'm hungry," I ask her.

"Make it by yourself, Fany."

"Should I change my mind and fuck the bratty attitude out of you, Bella?"

"God, I hate you..!" She rolls her eyes and makes me a sandwich.

That bratty attitude pisses the fuck out of me, but I can't hurt her; I don't want her to run away again. Shit, why does this girl make me someone who has thought about this kind of bullshit?

She gives me the sandwich.

"Thank you, Bella." I try it. "This is delicious, though. Is this the sandwich recipe from the restaurant where you worked previously?"

"Yes, correct. You should visit Emma's restaurant. They have a bunch of delicious menus." She answers.

"Unless you cook it for me, I won't come. I will visit when you work there." 

She blushed..! I saw it..!

"What will you do today?" She diverts the conversation.

Damn, I forgot. I have a nice spot to enjoy this island and I always go there when I want to clear my mind. I think this is a good idea to bring her there. This will be our first date together. 

"How about you come with me, hiking into the middle of the island? I will show you a nice place."

"Sure, I'm in, Fany." she blurts.

"Stop calling me Fany. I'm a boy."

"Nope, Fany suits you better. You are beautiful." She smirks.

"Fine, this will be fun, especially when you finally surrender yourself to me. I will punish you so damn well for all your bratty attitude." I wink.

"Try me. I will never surrender myself to you, Fany. Such a narcissistic asshole."

"Go ahead, keep hating me, Bella. It will make me more obsessed with you, anyway." I grab her hand and kiss it.

There she is, blushing again. No one ever rejects my charms—you will fall for them intentionally.

"Gosh, unbelievable." She rolls her eyes.

What the fuck. Does she play with me?
Sometimes she blushed, and the next second after, she hated it.
It annoys me so much. I want to fuck her attitude.

Patience...
I will not let my emotions fail my plan. We will see Bella. I will make you mine.

"I finished my breakfast. Let's go, Bella. We have a long way to go. We should arrive at the top of the hill at noon and eat lunch there. I called Uncle Jose to prepare lunch for us. He will deliver it by noon."