Prelude

It was night time in a club every one was moving there body according the rhythm of the music energetically like there is no tomorrow.

In this all chaos a man was standing near the bar counter talking to someone while having a sip of scotch.

Then suddenly the music stopes and there was entry of a woman who was wearing shinning red one piece,red long heels looking damn hot in that attire.

रात में ही जागते हैं ये गुनाहों
के घर इनकी राहें खोले बाहें
जो भी आये इधर........

Then she moved towards that man....He was looking towards her with lust in his eyes.

Woman: let's make the night more memorable.

हा...... आ हा.....

Man : Sure why not gorgeous.....

The woman smirks

ये है गुमराहों का रास्ता,
मुस्कानें झूठी है,
पहचानें झूठी है...........

Then she took the tie of the man in her hold and move towards a room...

In the next seen the shadow of the woman can be seen where the woman was hitting the man with a knife.

रंगीनी है छाई फिर भी है तन्हाई.....

Then that woman dig her nails on his eyes with full force.

Woman: esi aankon sei dekh rahe the na mujhe...... afsoos ye to ab Rahi hi nhi or na hi tum........

Then she laughed like a psycho person.

After cleaning herself from the blood she came out of the room smirking like nothing happened..

ये है गुमराहों का रास्ता ,
मुस्कानें झूठी है,
पहचानें झूठी है,
रंगीनी है छाई,
फिर भी है तन्हाई..........

When she came out of the club she found 3 man in black suit attire...

They gesture her to sit inside the big black Mercedes car .

Man : aai ladki tumhe leader nei bulaya hai tumhe.

Then the woman gave a deadly look to him like she will eat him raw and moves towards the Mercedes .

After some time the same woman was waiting for the so called leader while having a sip of Pinot gris wine.

Then there is the entry of the leader.He came and sat infront seat of the woman while an evil smile dancing on his lips.

Leader : TKM " The Killer Machine" jo kam diya tha vo ho gya.

But there was no reaction from TKM.

Leader: hmmm to tum ab tak nhi badli

Then he put 5 bundles of Rs.500 notes which were around 5 Lac.

But then also there was no effect on her.

Leader with the same evil smile: kamini

Then he put 5 more bundles .

With this TKM took all the bundles hurriedly and put them in her bag .