CHAPTER -5

In the previous one -

Karishma after seeing the deadly scenerio infront of her she immediately called Haseena

Ks on call - Haseena please pick up the call....I need you.... please pick up the ca.... before she can complete a hard iron rode hitted the back side of her head..her vision started to blur but some how she turned her face to have a view of a person who had beaten up her

Karishma - konnn hooo before she can complete she fainted completely on the ground in a position through which her face fallen near a woman wearing pair of heels and then the camera moves towards the face and the woman smirks.

Now -
The woman hold the collar of Karishma and drag her harshly to the middle of the place where the wedding was held .

आ....आ....आ...
आ....आ.....आ...
यह है गुम राहों का रास्ता
मुस्काने झूठी है.....

Looking at her the all the guards also bow down there head due to both fear and respect except the one ( who stopped the another guard to kill the bride)

Another guard to him - oye Vimal..sir niche rakh he said while hitting his elbow.

Vimal - kyu kya hua Rajnigandha

Rajnigandha- because the lady standing in front of us in the TKM...THE KILLER MACHINE...kab uda degi pata nhi chalega..

Vimal - Oh achaa

Now the TKM reached near the guards her one hand was grabbing Karishma through the collar and the second one was holding the iron rod on the shoulder..

She left the Karishma's collar with great force..

KTM to guards : lo check Karo isse kahi yeh police sei to nhi mili hui .

All the Guards while being scared: Ji Ji mam..

Then they started searching for Karishma..

After few seconds

Rajnigandha - Mam iski left pocket sei yeh heroine ki capsule mile hein or right pocket sei yeh photo...baki iske pass sei chillar bhi nhi milla ..

The TKM looked at the photo and she gets shocked+surprise because it was the photograph of Karishma with anubhav and Shivani.

Then she looked at Karishma's unconscious figure

TKM : Abb maza ayega....lei chalo isse...

Then the guards drags Karishma to one of the truck and harshly throw inside ther were also people at th end who were terribly scared and they were pleading the guard to let them go but they were helpless.

The only source of light comming in the truck was the back door which was open now after throwing Karishma in the truck they closed that door now every thing was blank...

Nothing could be seen in the picture... only the sound of moving of trucks, horns and the painful groans of the people could be heard.

-------------------------------------------------

In Bunker

VB ( Vikram Batra) :  Yeh mission hai.....(then he look around and found out it was the storage area)......nhi yahan nhi....aap sab mere piche aiye...

All look at him suspiciously..

Then pushpa ji said : kitne Ajeeb hai madam sir yeh..

Haseena was about to say something but stopped abruptly by a voice...