CHAPTER -3

Here on Karishma's Side

All the police officers left the place as there investigation was done .The research team also left the place as they loosed the hope that they would be able to find any of the clue as they checked every place more than 5 times.

Karishma was sitting at the edge of the cliff. In her left hand it was gold flake kings cigarette and in right hand it was black label whiskey ( My favourites 😋)

Her face has zero emotions she was just gazing at the deep trench just thinking about how alone she has s in the whole world.... now there is no reason for her to live this life.There is no one who will get affected by the news that she is alive or not.

In this whole world there were only two people on which she had right to call them her own people and now they are also died.

After a while she got up and moved towards the car then open the left side front door and then gloves compartment there were some tablets a syringe, a water bottle and a spoon.

She took out all these items and moved out of the car and sat on the position on which earlier she was.

She took out the spoon putted a tablet on it added some water then took out the lighter from her pocket and putted the back side of spoon into the flame for a minute and then filled up the syringe with this substance and then she took this syringe near her arms to inject it with shivering hands .(BTW it was the heroine which Ks was taking)

She was about to inject but the syringe droped by her hand due to loud noises of some songs .

She looks towards that direction in anger and moved towards that direction after a while going towards it she found it was a busti where people were celebrating marriage of someone..they were dancing on the dhol beats males were doing Bhangra and the ladies were doing gidda (both the bangra and gidda are folk dance of Punjab )

A couple was sitting in the mandap and chanting the holy mantras of marriage.

The groom was going to tie up the mangalsutra on the bride's neck but suddenly a bullet pierced through his neck, the mangalsutra dropped from his hand in the holy fire known as Agni kund .

Because of this the bride shouts loudly

Bride- aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

-------------------------------------------------

In The dark bunker

Haseena slowly opened her eyes and slowly started recognising the whole place her head was paining alot because of the injury which is on her head . She tried to move up her hands and legs but all of her efforts went into vein as she was tied up with heavy and strong metal chain .

Then her eyes caught a person entering into the room.

He was average aged person with superb fitness strong muscles and a good moustache.

Haseena whispers- kon ho tum ?

The man signals something to a guard who was standing in the corner of the room in a attentive position and Beretta M12  sub machine gun.

He came forward and freed Haseena from those heavy metal chains .

Man to guard : make her ready in presentable way or han make sure to give her some good food..

Haseena : aap bolenge kyu laya gya hai hume yahan

Man: aap pehle fresh ho Jaye fir baat karte hai.

After saying this he left the room

Haseena : aaaahhh  meraaa sirrrr ufff Kahan fas gyi mei .

-------------------------------------------------

In MPT

The MPT which was famous for its charm, it's love full environment, it's positive vibes but today it was lost .

Every one was trying hard to concentrate on  their work to avoid thinking about the past incident majorly the lose of their MPT member who was more of their family member now .

After Some time there was a call on the telephone which is on the pushpa ji desk .

Pushpa ji : hello mei hun head constable pushpa Singh from Mahila Police Thana kya sahayata kar sakte Hain apki.

But there was no response from the other hand.

Pushpa ji : hello hello kon bol Raha hai .

And suddenly the light gets off .

After the light came we can see there's no one out there in MPT.

The people who were working up there with in a minute are not being seen
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

-------------------------------------------------

Hey Nayak nhiiii khalnayak hun mei
Julmi bada dukh dayak hun mei ee pyar kya mujh ko kya khabar bas yaar nafrat ke layak hun mei 👹👹

Ha ha The khalnayak is back 😎