Morning

(Kevin pov)

You wake up but it feels... Different, just a weird... Damp feeling, then it hits you, how how! HOW could you wet the bed, you haven't wet the bed in AGES but yet, here you are... Soaked, Even your hand is wet, even though it wasn't under the sheet, strange, you must have moved it in your sleep...

Then Mum comes in, "right it is time to... what is that smell... Did you wet the bed?"

"N-n-no", you sputter.

"Let's see then".

Then mum pulls the sheet of revealing the soaked bed.

"Right so you lied, you did wet the bed,
You will be wearing pull-ups, I got some just for the occasion, I'll go get them".

Then Nia walks in and bursts out laughing, "What a baby haha I didn't wet the bed, see". She says lifting up her skirt, revealing her dry pull-up.

Then Mum walks in and says, "Right what did you do with them, I made sure to get a pack of boys goodnites just in case, Where did you put them?"

"I-i didn't do anything with them, I didn't know you g-got any", you sputter.

"Yes you did, your lying, now tell me Where they are!"

"I didn't!"

"Fine, if you aren't going to admit it, Nia go get one of your pull-ups, your choice which one".

"But mum! They won't fit", you shout.

"We'll see", mum replies

Nia comes back with a Cinderella Disney princess night pull-up.

"I went with a night pull-up because they are a bit thicker, and looking at how much he peed I think he needs something that can hold a lot", Nia says, holding up the pull-up

"Ah your so mature and responsible, like a big girl". Mum says

"So, Kevin put it on, let's see it fits'. Mum says.

You close the door and take the soaked PJ's off, before pulling the pull-up up your legs and onto your crotch, and to your dismay, it fit.

"Kevin, are you done", mum says, knocking on the door.

You say "yes, mum" and you sigh, before opening the door.

"Well well well, it fits, that's good", mum says, While Nia giggles at her brother's misfortune.

"Oh, I almost forgot pancakes are ready downstairs".

Nia quickly runs downstairs for pancakes.

You begin to pull your Pull-up down, but then mum says, "Kevin! What are you doing?",

"Taking the pull-up off?"

"No, your not wasting it, you will wear it all the way onto the plane",

"But mum, I'm not a baby I don't need pull-ups, especially not inside the house!"

"I don't care, get dressed and come downstairs, WITH your pull-up on".