9

Another day. Im currently sitting in a corner of a coffee shop as I drink my coffee with my headphones on. I am busy doing some upgrade design of my sports car in my laptop.

     This is one of my past time. Buying a sports car and remodeling it. Making and doing some uprade that suite my taste.

     Im also chilling for the rest of the day. I will have another fight tonight. Nothing special at all. The challenger is a newbie so I don't really get nervous. Yeah I do get nervous even though I been fighting for almost 7 years, but this is not one of them.

     The coffee shop is starting to get a little bit busy, so I slowly gathered my things put it in my back and Im going to another coffee shop.

     I got to my motorcycle. Yeah, motorcycle, you see most of the time when I just roam around the city I used my motorcycle. It is easy and refreshing for me.

    So I head to the next destination or should I say one of my coffee shop.

    As I got here the shop is also busy. But I like it here. You see this coffee shop is half library. Yeah I own this one. You see I hate going to school but I love learning and collecting books.

     The Coffee shop is connected to a library. The shop is a bit busy,  but inside the library is not really noisy as there is a glass separating it. You still can have coffee and dessert in the library as you read, but you should be silent though.

     If you want to have a lively surrounding to have your coffee you must go in other side.

     I always go here if I do my designs or I don't want to fell alone. Yeah Im a bit complicated as there are times that I want to be just me and no one else,  but there is also a time that time that I want to fell or see the presence of other people. And if I fell about the latter then this is the place I always go.

    I been sitting and making my designs for almost 3 hours already. My back is a little bit sore as I didn't notice the time.

    So I stretch a little bit and prepare to go back at my house.

    I have to prepare for my fight tonight and before that I still have to discuss some business stuff to Madrift.

    As I got in my house I took a shower and cook myself a dinner. I just cook most of the time as I don't really have much to do. So, cooking helps me kill time.

    I only order food if im to tired to cook or if im not in the mood to do anything. As to the house cleaning. There are people doing it for me only twice a month. They clean my house inside and out except my room. I don't like anyone getting in my room. It's not that I don't trust them or there is such a precious thing there but I like my privacy to much so noone clean my room except me.

     After I ate my lunch, im heading to Madrift's mansion.

    As I got there, Adrian as always is the first one to great me. I feel close to him since he is a nice guy and his always with Madrift wherever he goes.

    You got a fight tonight? Adrian ask

    Yeah but it is not that big. He's actually a newbie.

    I feel sorry for him then, he said

    What?? Really?? Don't worry I won't make it that bad. I smirk

    He just laugh we make small conversation as we walk to his father's office.

    He knock and open the door of his father's office.

    Dad Jha is here.

    Ohh hey. Good now that your here why don't you both take a sit and we will talk?

    Including me? Adrian ask.

    Yeah. You need to know some of details too as you are the one who takes care of things if im not around.

     Ohhhh. Okay then so shall we?

      We take about business and a lot more but the most time we talk about the new hospital

     Okay now that we are done. I guess I need to head out as I will go to the club.

     O yeah you have a fight. Will to bad I won't be able to see it as im with my wife tonight for some quality time. Madrift said

     Ohhh it's fine. You won't miss that much.

     Yeah will I guess I know what the outcomes anyway.

    Yeah I agree. Anyway I not going too, since I need some break but good luck. Adrian said.

    And ohh. By the way before I forgot. If you have nothing to do or just bored you can go and visit me here so we can do some practice, you know what I mean.

    Im getting rusty as there is no action going on for a long time. And dad wont let me do some dangerous stuff so I need so practice.

    Sure be looking forward to it.

    Well see you both then and enjoy your quality time. And wink to both of them, which in return they just laugh.

    Im starting to think that I didn't make a bad decision in joining them as it seems that they are that as bad as I think of any other big drug lords.