The another encounter (12)

Today is Saturday. I don't have much to do. Not that I do a lot in some days but yeah whatever.

      So since I kinda fell bored I do work outs practice for almost half of my day already and yet I'm not still satisfied. So I decided to go to Madrift's mansion to takes Adrian's offer.

     Arriving on their house I'm greeted by their maids.

     Good morning. Is Adrian here? I ask

    One of the maid. Answered

    Yes ma'am, follow me please.

    So I did follow her.

    While we walk to where Adrian is. I ask her some questions to get to know her.

    So what's your name?

    My name is Francine.

    Nice meeting you.

    Im Jha.

     Francine smile and said I know while blushing.

    So I look at her confused and I was about to ask her how,  but she bit me to it.

    My masters always talk about you and you visited for how many times already.

    I see. You seem young. How old are? And how long have you been working in here?  I ask.

    Well I'm actually 22. I been here since I was young cause my mother have been working in here. But I start like officially working on them when I was 20.

    I see. We arrived on where Adrian is.

    So I turn to face Francine.

     Thank you. I hope to we talk again some time.

     She blushes and smile shyly again and said. I hope so too. Abd she leave me to Adrian.

     Hey, so you actually feel bored and decided to pay me a visit? Adrian ask.

    I chuckle and said. I was just feeling a little energetic today and I remember your offer.

    He smirk and said in that case let's used your energy useful.

    We walk in a hallway got in elevator and Adrian pushes the buttom U3.

    As we arrived I was greeted with a big and elegant gym, where their are lots of his people working out and fighting.

    As we enter one of his men ask, boss what can we do for you today?

    Oh, nothing much just that me and my friend here is going to play.  Adrian answer while smirking.

   After that. Me and Adrian been sparing for almost one hour.

   After we spar, we use his facility to do some firing, and a lot of things that can improve our survival skill.

   After the time that me and Adrian spent together we became closer. He is a nice guy. And a gentleman.

    I ask him why is it that he is still single.

     Well you know our life is not that different. I don't want to put the person I love in danger. Plus I just want to protect my family now. Some of my siblings have thier own family already so I just want to help dad and I don't want my other siblings to handle this kind of business to make sure thier future family is safe. He said

    Well ain't you a bit of selfless???

    He just laugh at that. And ask

    How about you why are still single yet?

    I guess same reason as you. I mean you know in this kind of path that we choose we can't be sure of what will happened to us, we already accepted that as our faith, but we can't just put the same faith we have with the people that we love.

   He nodded in what I said.

    After of our talk I decided to go and head home.

   On may way home I decided to stop on a small diner first to eat there since I don't want to cook anymore as I think I did use my energy earlier.

    I did order for a pasta and coke as my drink. I take my time to eat so I was done eating around 9:30pm.

   I decided to head in the park and take a walk for a while.

    As I was waking for like 10 minutes I didn't notice I was walking in the path that leads to the school so I stop and take a breath to turn around and walk in different direction.

   But as I was going to walk away.

   I heard someone say.

   Hey,  stranger....

   I froze and held my breath..

   I turn around and there, she wear her most captivating smile.

   I think a forget to breath for a while.

   And I think this happens everytime that I see her.

  I think I been staring a again as, she is already in front of me and say hi again.

   So i stuttered and clear my throat and say Hi to her too.

   What are you doing her? She ask

   I was just taking a walk after I eat. I didn't notice where my feet leads me and here I am.

   I see. So I think we're destined to meet again, and I think this time you should gave me your name.

    I just smile and shake my head to her.

   Which I earned a pout and furrow eyebrows from her.

    Why?? Are you a criminal or something? Alia ask.

   So I decided to try and scare her a bit to get her reaction.

    Yeah....you got me. Now you know my secret.

    She laugh and said don't worry I never plan to give you to the authorities.

    I just smile. And make my shot. I try to make my self look brave and try to make some step forward to get to her while saying, you think I'm joking?.,,,while I continue to walk towards her, while I walk towards her she is slowly backing away.

    She almost fall, but a catch her before it happened.

   She has her arm around my neck while, i got mine in her waist.

   We we're looking in each others eyes.

   I got drown in her blue eyes. I think I been hypnotized, because I just want to just look at her and never get away.

    But she put her other hand in my chest and slowly push me so that we have a few feet away from each other.

   She clear her throat and smile.

   Your making me more curious.

   Don't be. I said. As I am boring except for my criminal records.

   She laugh again, so your planing to do your next crime in here?

   Well I haven't though about it but, since you gave me an idea I have a perfect plan for my next crime.

    She laugh againd and said will maybe i can be your accompliance.

   No actually, I plan to make you my next victim.

   Ohhhh really. What are you going to do with me.

   So I just smile and said to myself you have no idea.

   She just laugh with our banter.

  Anyway where are you going at this hour? I ask?

   Im actually heading back in my room I just take a walk too,  she said.

    So I ask her a question that I never thought before uttering.

    Can I walk you back???