10.Result

Author pov

Today is the day of result for yn. She is very nervous from morning on thinking about her result. Now the time is 8.35 am but the result is 10.00 am . And here she is walking back and fourth in nervousness. Taehyung noticed her behaviour feom the starting.

"Why are you walking like a cat? Be patience the result will come soon. You did your exam well right ?"
He asked her "yeah i did but...." she said "no buts the result of your hardwork will never disappoint you okay?" He said she nodded

He went out of the room and went to kitchen and informed maods to cook the breakfast as she is already scared of her result. She came down after 10 mins.

"Why you all are cooking this is not your work right?" She asked "i told them to cook" he said "why" she asked
"You are already nervous what if you put sugar instead of salt"he asked
She said "okay ill make dinner for you" and dissappered.

Now its 10.00 am she is ready to open the website. At that time taehyung came and snached the phone from her "tell me your register number" he asked "5243***" she said "okay tell me your date of birth" he asked "12/03/2007" she said he nodded and opened the result and slowly looked at yn.

"What is the mark? why are you looking at me like this? dont say me i am failed! i studied really hard...mhghph" he put his hand on her mouth to stop her blabarring
She had a huge open eyes and tahyung came near her face. only a inch gap between them "you got a good mark you are 595/600" he said as she started to jump here and there.

He took his hands off from her mouth and shoved in his pocket seeing her happy makes him happy too he suddenly went to his room and came back with his car key and went out without glancing at yn.

She thoughts 'he didnt even congratulated me and went for work jerk' after few minutes he came back with a lots and lots of gifts for yn.
She was beyond happy.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek and ran from there and she received many calls drom 10.15 am to 12.00 pm.

The day went like this taehyung also went for office and when he came back to house he searched for yn but she is nowhere to be found... he went backside of the house and found her near the swimming pool.

She is sitting in a chair leaning backwards and seeing the stars and moon. He slowly went behind her and leaned down to kiss ber forehead. She work up by his warm lips on her forehead.

"When did you came? I was just lost in the beauty of the sky" she said and looked at the sky "i arraived just now"
"In which scjool do you want your admission" he asked her while sitting beside her.

"I dont know about this place or school taehyung so apply admission for me in any school which is good" she said and leaned towards him and side hugged him.

Taehyung pov

When yn said that to apply admission on any school i got an idea of joining to '•••••••• school' which owned by me.
(A/n:- yes taehyung own some schools, hospitals, parks,.....too)

Yes it will be easy for me to check on her and inform management staffs to bahave nicely with her as she is not familier with korean schools or smthing.

"Yn what about '•••••••• school'? I asked her "im ok with you which school it may be" she said
" come inside i will heat our dinner lets eat im hungry" she continued i got up and picked her in my arms she blushed much.

And i droped her in the couch of living room and kissed her forehead. She got up and ran to the kitchen while blushing while im laughing my ass off.

We had our dinner and slept by hugging each other like always......

Skip to next week

Yn pov

I joined in a school which taehyung said earlier to me and the school will reopen in a week now i am waiting for the models who were appointed by taehyung to stich my uniform clothes.

Ahh.... they arrived they are three models who are all girls around 25-27"good morning mrs.kim" the models said and bowed "good morning" i replied with a smile "can we take the measurements mrs.kim?" Asked one of the model by holding a measuring tape in her hands. "Yes sure" i said and got up from my seat.

They took the meawurements and went away. I noticed that All the time taehyung had a eye on me since they arrived.

He came near me and asked "yn when the maids gave respect to you the first day, you refused and asked them to call by your name but when the models were greeting and bowing to you, you didnt said anything, why?"

"The maids are like our family members they took care of us, i see them like my own family. So i refused their respect towards me insted i just wanted care which they gave me after talking freely with me by calling by my name" i said.

"And the models want to give respect to the korea's number one business man's only wife which is me. because they are just officials who work only for money and also i dont want to let your reputation down by creating a melodrama like 'dont call me mrs.kim call me yn' to the officials" i continusly replied.

He just standing there stunned like he saw a lizard over head.
"I thought that you are a 17 years small kid but im totally wrong. You are a matured girl like your brother daniel said" he said and gave a proud look.

"Okay its time for heading office come do my tie" he called me. I Went near him and stood in toes and do his tie.

He kissed my forehead and bid a bye to me.

After 2 days

Author pov

In these days yn talking with her parents , taehyung parents and her friends often.

Today is sunday as yn and taehyung are in shopping mall.

They shopped many skin ptoducts for yn , school bag, writing instruments, hair bands, water bottle and some casuals for her.

Now they went to chicken hub and taehyung ordered 'chicken nuggets, burger, kfc chicken' and yn ordered 'chicken wings, burger and kfc chicken'

After Had their lunch. They drove to their house......