22. happy parents

She started to panick hearing this word as he continued his yells "Yes he is a mafia and he has the power to do anything to you yn why cant you understand?"

"I am not aware of mafia in this country" she said with a inaudioble voice. Tears were flowing out of her eyes without her realisation.

"Iam sorry" she said to her husband while holding his hands. "Just shut up yn" he said and yanked her hand away out of anger.

She just fell on the ground with a not so loud thud and began to weep. Thats when he noticed her tears and guilt started to build upon himself.

He sat on the floor beaide you and hugged she tightly by saying "i am sorry baby iam sorry i was just shouted in anger and i dint meant all those. Please dont cry baby hmm? I love you i was just scared and worried about you. Please forgive your husband...."

She hugged him back and said "shh dont say sorry i am the one who is at fault i am sorry. Hereafter i will never make you worried"

They both stayed like that for some good minutes. He pulled out and said "freshen up fast eomma and appa must be waiting for us"

She nodded and went in the washroom to take a shower.

After she finished her shower... she came out in a bathrobe and saw him standing  with a towel wrapped around his neck. "You can go now" she said and he went in after humming at her.

When he came out he saw her in pyjamas and drying hair. He slowly went behind her and hugged her. She sropped her actions and saw him throught mirror.

He was just on his pants with no shirt on. She started to blush and he smirked seeing how much effect he has on her. He hugged her sensually and she also turned around facing him.

He leaned towards her lip and placed his lips on hers after seeing her eyes closed indicating him to kiss. They both started to move in a sync. He was kissing her slowly and passionately. Sukking her lower lip and upper lip. Slightly licking her lips.

She is also kissing him softly.

They both were lost in each other as they didnt notice that someone is standing on the door seeing this scene with a happy heart.

That is none othe than his eomma. She came hear to call them for dinner as they dint showed up since they came hear.

But she accdently saw her children is happy with each other. She slowly went back without any noice and returned to dining room.

"Where are they?" His appa asked for which she replied with a blusing cheek "they will be here soon" "why are you blushing?" He asked his wife who replied him by telling the whole scene

Now both of the elders were happy.

On the other hand the couples broke their kiss after a few good minutes with a satisfaction. "Come on head to the dining room otherwise it will end in somewhere else" he said with a slight smirk for which she pecked his lips and ran away.

They both reach the dining area and had their dinner with their eomma and appa. By lauhing and cracking jokes.

______________________________
________________________________

Weeks skipped

The whole week yn and taehyung spent their most of the time with his parents. Now today is sunday and they already returned yesterday.

Taehyung is now taking her classes as tomorrow  her final exams are starting.

"Try to Solve this and ask me if you have any doubt" he said by handling her note after writing the question in maths.

"Taehyung i got the answer is it right?" She asked for what he replied after seeing it "yes good"

After half an hour they swiched to chemistry

"We have already prepared well for your exams so now just answer my questions. So that we can able to recollect from your memory... ok?"

"Yes sir" she saluted gramatically at him making him chunkle at her cute actions.

"Okay so, the postulates of MOT states that  the number of molecular orbitals formed is the same as the number of combaining atomic orbital. Half the number of combaining atomic orbitals formed will have lower energy than the corresponding atomic orbital, the remaining molecular orbitals will have higher energy  .......................................... and blah blah blah"

"Understood?" He asked her for which she nodded with a "yes"

"So answer my question now. How are bonding molecular orbitals and antibonding moleculars are denoted?" He asked his wife

She answered "the bonding molecular orbitals are denoted as sigma,pi and delta. Where the antibonding orbitals are denoted as sigma star,pi star and delta star."

"Hmm good" he said and closed the book.

"Enough for today you are all ready for tomorrow's exam" he said
"Okay" she said and packed her notebooks.

He is staring her with a adorable eyes  when she caughed him staring at her she blushed and asked "yeah why are you staring at me like this..?" For which he replied "there is something on your face" she confused and looked at the mirror "what? where?" She asked while turning towards him and touching her face.

He cupped her face with his big hands and caressed her cheeks with his thumb and replied "beauty".

*blush* *blush* *blush*

Her cheeks and ears become pinkish and she tries her best to not to smile but eventually failed with her bigh smile.

"Are you perhaps blushing mrs.kim" he asked her "are you perhaps filrting mr.kim" she asked back with the same blush "not at all mrs.kim i was just stating the truth" he said mqking her more red.

"Ahh enough enough" she said and slapped his arms.

He hugged and said "i am just waiting for your graduation" she hugged him back . She understood him what he means so she replied "me too. After that i will be yours always"

"Yeah now also you are mine only. okay?" He said making her chunkle at his behaviour and replied "yes all yours. Are you happy now?"

"Yeah more than happy" he said and hugged her more tightly while kissing her shoulder time to time.

Their day went on like this little romantic............

_________________________________________

Hey guys.....😁

Missed me....?😹

Sorry for the little delay. Nowadays i am bit busy always.....

And if you want smut part further vote for all the chapters. So that i can know your wish.......and i will try my best to not to dissapponit you.

As i have no experience in writing fictional stories. I just written what came into my mind. If you feel this is not your type. You can left from here. And its just a fiction so no hates to the charectors......

Love you all...... <3