𝐂𝐡.𝟏: "𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬"

A/N
Y'all I think I'm gonna ship Tanjiro with Zenitsu🤧

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Tanjiro's POV

It's been months since Giyuu-san has been taking care of me and Nezuko, He hasn't been talking bad about me so I think that's good...for now.
Giyuu-san said me and Nezuko are gonna get enrolled on a school which is Kimetsu Academy. He said he's the P.E teacher there, Cool! Though...

I wonder if I could make friends..

G: "We've arrived."

N: "Look Nii-chan! There's so many students! Maybe we should make new friends!"

T: "Yeah there's many people..but do you think they would bully me?"

N: "Hah! Don't be sill-"

G: "You can't be friends on some students here. Others are dangerous."

N: "Ah..rigth.."

After the conversation, The three of them went to the principles office and Nezuko and Tanjiro got enrolled.

G: "Follow me, I know where your class is."

T&N: "kay.. / Okay!"

As the both of them followed Giyuu to their classroom, Giyuu stopped and decided to talk to the person who had a fire-like color hair.

?: "Ah Giyuu! Are this the new students?"

G: "Yes they are. Kamado's go in now, your class is about to start."

?: "Oh so their siblings?"

G: "Mhm."

N: "C'mon Nii-chan! Let's go in!"

T: "Erm..alright.."

?: "Actually you two, we'll go inside together. Both of you and I have to introduce ourselves!"

*Bell rings*

G: "I'll be going now. Kyojuro, make sure to not get them hurt by any students. He already has to much trauma."

K: "Mhm. Now let's go in you two!"

After the conversation, they went in the classroom and the two was about to introduce their self's, though Tanjiro felt like all of the students was staring at him. He's anxiety rose up. Gosh he doesn't really want to introduce his self..

R: "Everyone! Here are the new students!  You two may introduce yourselves."

N: "Hello everyone! My name's Nezuko Kamado! I hope we can be friends!"

T: "..."

N: *whispering* "Tanjiro? Do you want me to introduce yourself to them?"

He nodded.

N: "And this is my Brother, Tanjiro Kamado! He's very shy..but you'll get to know him!"

K: " Tanjiro, you sit with Zenitsu. Agatsuma, may you raise your hand please?  And Nezuko, you sit with Kanao. Kanao could you also please raise your hand."

After that, two students raised their hand which means their Kanao and Zenitsu.

Lunch Time